1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Hey there! (somewhat of a returning beginner player)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vvexus, Feb 5, 2021.

1. vvexus

vvexus New Member

Hello everyone!
    I started playing the game in 2017 but I wasn't able to fully grasp the complete mechanics of the game, especially on how to build your units. It kinda drove me off from the game.
    Right now when I checked back, the game seems a lot more confusing to me (me and my smooth brain), there are now 7*s, nv's and brave shift. I decided to join this forum so I can once and for all, understand how the game works and even try to get better?
    I hope to get along with all of you :D

Shr likes this.
  2. TheWillAndTheWay

TheWillAndTheWay "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Relevant event units.
    Welcome!

If you need people on your friends list feel free to add me.

people usually respond when there are posts on the forums.

3. Wdiggums

Wdiggums Complainer of the gacha random garbage! VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Tanking-breaking-chaining-capping chain ( sometimes healing ) btw if you thought this game was confusing then, get ready for a new level of it.