1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Hi from a long time addicted player

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bigboy6285, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Bigboy6285

Bigboy6285 New Member

Global ID:
    Hello there,

So my names Chris and I have been playing almost as long as the Global game has been out. Took a few breaks here and there ( missing the moogle charm damn it) but for the most part I have been playing. I saw on google that there is a community for us fans of the game so we can help each other out and so here I am. Looking for friend units to help me beat the most recent trials, of course I can help as well. I have cleared a lot of space from my list.

I have a lot of NV and NVA units available to me and have collected quite a few killers along the way ( units and actual Killers) feel free to request a unit. To give you an idea I have Shui Yu, NV Elena, NV Terra, NV Gabranth, Lasswell/Raegen, and Rain/Fina to name a few.

Thanks for taking the time to read this hope to add y'all soon!

2. Rampy

Rampy Ascended Member

Global ID:
  3. TheWillAndTheWay

TheWillAndTheWay "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Relevant event units.
    Add me up of you need more friends!

4. Bigboy6285

Bigboy6285 New Member

Global ID:
    Thanks will do!

5. Nixilu

Nixilu Ultimate Doll Collector VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Hiya! Welcome to the forum! I think I have room on my list if you want to send me an invite. Pls put be.com in your message so I know you're from here.