1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Hi guys

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by Haziq, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Haziq

Haziq Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2/LM Fina/Barbaricia
    So uhh, I'm a JP player long time ago and have stopped after a tragedy happened (which I don't feel like wanna tell because it's a sad memory). Have moved on, and after a while I feel like wanna coming back to this game. If there's any account giveaway for starters, am interested for it ! Thanks !

Edit : Actually, I have two offer for game accounts if it is a trade. One is Dragalia Lost and another is DFFOO JP (Dissidia Opera Omnia FF JP). Spent a lot of time on these games, am willing to let one of these go for an FFBE account.

2. Haziq

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2/LM Fina/Barbaricia
    What a nice account I got long time ago haha (just looked on my profile description).

3. Manveru

Manveru "Hall of Fame" Member

JP Dragalia Lost or GL?

4. Haziq

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2/LM Fina/Barbaricia
    GL Dragalia Lost, sorry forgot to mention

5. Haziq

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2/LM Fina/Barbaricia
    If anyone interested for one of my offer, pm me, am still looking for one ffbe account ::hiya::

6. Neomaximus10

Neomaximus10 Ascended Member

I'm thinking about getting rid of my account, if you are still looking...its a pretty good set up

7. Neomaximus10

Neomaximus10 Ascended Member

I'd like to get rid of my account, but its bound to my gmail acct and I dont wanna give that info away...

8. Manveru

Manveru "Hall of Fame" Member

Try rebinding it to Facebook, creating a new gmail, and then rebinding to that new gmail. I'm not sure if you can rebind from one gmail to another directly, but if you use Facebook in-between it should work.

9. Haziq

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2/LM Fina/Barbaricia
    Yep like Manveru said, try rebind it to facebook, and yeah I'm still looking for one