1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

How Many times did you reroll?

Discussion in 'War of the Visions' started by FloppyFish, Mar 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. FloppyFish

FloppyFish New Member

I was wondering how many times did you reroll until you were satisfied or gave up?

I've rerolled about 15 times now, still going. The 581mb is taking a while to download, it's the longest part of this whole thing. It takes about 10+ mins.

It seems as if bronze books initially guarantees you all blues, sliver initially guarantees at least one yellow(MR), while gold initially guarantees at least 1 rainbow(UR), but some have the chance of upgrading.

2. SummonerBWM

SummonerBWM VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    WLD Fina, Foo, Myra, Aerith, Kry
  3. Qlitus

Qlitus Ascended Member

0 took what I got and went with it. Not sure if they are good but I will soon find out

4. Eynskaet

Eynskaet "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    various
    Trying a second time, and that'll likely be it. I don't know how tf people are rerolling the tutorial summon and the full step-up in ~10 minutes.

5. Frosty Toast

Frosty Toast The Scrubber of Tubs VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    511 684 224
    Leads:
    Event, 2B, Raegen
    I rerolled around 4 times, and ended up with Engelbert and Ayaka. I'm thoroughly satisfied.

SummonerBWM likes this.
  6. KylarHaern

KylarHaern "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    S.Lord, Zeno, SSC, eSieg, Myra
    rerolled like 10 times....because i'm workign from home so i can just multitask and tap through. Didn't really care about the "time" it took.....didn't end up with any good though.

7. LurkerRamza

LurkerRamza Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Xeno, TT, LM Fina, SSC, Bonus
    About 10 times, not sure which one to keep.
    First linked (opps) one 1 got englebert (twice) and golum.
    Current is I got Ayaka, older king, and macharie.
    Several runs had no rainbows at all without going all the way to garuntee.
    Might keep this healer batch now...

8. Fabell

Fabell "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena,Sylvie,Zeno,SS Charlotte,Olberic
    I rerolled four times?

Anyway, I finally ended up with Robb the Samurai, Engelbert the Paladin, and Veritas of the Frost.

Surprisingly, out of the three, Robb is the best for what I'm doing now. He's fast, can hit both melee and mid-range (with an ability), and can raise Bravery of a bunch of people around him. Veritas of the Frost is the cheapest by far, with his flower attack, but he's super dangerous to use because of the weird pattern of his attack (unless he is perfectly in place, he'll take out most of your team as well as the enemies).

Engelbert I kept because I heard he's good in PvP, and I'm pretty bad in PvP in most games so having a cheap PvP unit is nice to get to start out with.

In a previous reroll, I got Ayaka. She's still on one of my devices for the time being, but ehhh, I know we will be getting Fina and so many units have Cure spells, I just can't see using her until much later in the game. It takes so freaking long to level up units, so getting Ayaka to a place where she can do some damage - at that point, I'm not sure she'll have time to actually do any damage (too busy healing).

9. KWFFBE

KWFFBE Coffee Monster VIP

Leads:
    Sophia, Elena, 2B, Ultima
    Rerolled like about eight times... stopped when my initial 10 pull generated 2 URs, and then the beginner setup netted me a further 2 URs

Macherie Hourne
    Aileen (was super happy about this one)
    Engelbert
    Sterne Leonis

10. Onejah

Onejah That's what she said~ VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Lightning
    So far 40+ times (doing several reroll at the same time on bluestacks) and the 2 best accounts i got so far is Gilgamesh/Aileen & another with just Mediena...

My goal would be Mediena/Engelbert or Mediena/some-good-UR (Engelbert as i said or Ayaka, Gilgameh even if he cost an arm to upgrade)

11. illy

illy no more udon VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    3 times

medi+ayaka
    nothing
    medi+engel+xiza

i think i've used my luck

12. DestroyingTheColorRed

DestroyingTheColorRed New Member

Been rerolling since yesterday, can barely stand looking at the game anymore, almost 48 hours of rerolling, LOL. Theres also so much to do, it's kind of overwhelming. It's like starting a Console Final Fantasy game with everything unlock and no direction, great for open world games, but for a gacha game that utilizes energy(where efficiency is more of a priority), it feels too disorganized, like a picasso)

rerolled about 120 times, ever only got 1 UR at best. URs which I've been told have already been surpassed on JP. I'll just stick to FFBE.

13. SummonerBWM

SummonerBWM VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    WLD Fina, Foo, Myra, Aerith, Kry
    Um... this. This just makes me want to ask you all is rerolling even necessary. Why not stick with what you've got and see how it turns out? It just ends up making you feel as though you're wasting time doing it and rerolling looks like a waste to me, regardless of what game it is.

14. Onejah

Onejah That's what she said~ VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Lightning
    70~ish rerolls and 50% had 2 UR (free multi + full step up) then a few ones had 3 (crappy combo for all of them except 1...)

I finally got 2 decent accounts : mediena + sterne & the accout I'm playing, Mediena+Oelde+Machérie ::blackmage::

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  15. illy

Global ID:
  16. Turbo

Turbo Ascended Member

130ish
    None.
    Started very bad, but after like 30 minutes got 2 very good units (Sterne and Mediena) and a good unit (Macherie).

17. fireflyege

fireflyege "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Sieg, Folka, Yuraisha, Loren
    Damn, Mediena + Ayaka was the absolute best start you could ever get.

SummonerBWM likes this.
  18. HockeyStick

HockeyStick Ascended Member

First run got me Xiza, Mediena and Gilgamesh. I actually would have preferred Ayaka or Engelbert over Frost Lord coz he's supposed to be hard to level up? But then I also got a MR Fina who can serve as a white mage so good enough (plus I like Fina from FFBE lol).

19. KWFFBE

KWFFBE Coffee Monster VIP

Leads:
    Sophia, Elena, 2B, Ultima
    Netmarble's future fight literally just gives you any character of choice (outside of those that are unlocked through a high end game mode) after you complete a newbie chain of missions... I dunno why other games don't do this... Epic 7 actually has a ten rerolls built in...

Only reason I think gumi and squarenix do this is to artificially inflate the number of downloads

20. illy

Global ID:
    i chose the one with engel cos i wanted him a tank, and not a healer