1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

How to Clear Boss Rush Survival #2 ADV feat. Shui Yu

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Dirk Tiu, Feb 20, 2021 at 8:57 PM.

1. Dirk Tiu

Dirk Tiu Active Member

2. Jerry

Jerry "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV, NVA, event
    Nice. I see you have free friend slots ... wanna fill? :)
    I've been doing the rush until ADV-4 when I realized that the extra tickets will only get me pots which I'm already swimming in. Might change my mind but missing Lassgen for the dragon killer.

3. M!to

M!to ▀█▀ █ █▄ ▀█▀ VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    I did it with:

Faisy
    Yoshikiri
    Doctor Aiden
    Rain & Fina
    NV Terra
    NV Terra friend

4 first bosses are just understand the attack pattern and mechanics, and since Tiamat are immune to fire, I used the two Terra to triple chain no element in 2 turns (Chaos Wave), Faisy amplifying earth and earth imperil, Rain & Fina BS form chain earth, Yoshikiri double Evasion, Tiamat down in 2 turns

Phinny likes this.
  4. Phinny

Phinny Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ibara, Terra, Edgar, always bonus inE1
    Thank you, Azure!! Another of your approaches saves the day for me. I was having difficulty with some RNG of Orthos and the longevity of Tiamat. I hadn't thought to use Yu, so I replaced LM Fina with her. While she wasn't able to prevent or cure ailments on demand, it ended up not being a problem with enough teammates protected.

Her mitigations and various HP/MP heals were perfect for the beginning, allowing her LB to dominate at the end. I had Lassgen double-up on the LB finish with her for extra insurance. I had him imbued with light from Faisy, and then on the kill turn, had Faisy's light boost from her LB. Tiamat was all sorts of dead T3 whereas yesterday, I went to around T18 and lost at a very tearful 7%. (And since Lassgen is pretty much dead weight up until then, I gave him pod and 10,000 needles on static form for support).

(Also, thanks @MikePro for a dragon killing, dark-resisting, ailment-protected SElena!!)

MikePro likes this.
  5. Dirk Tiu

Dirk Tiu Active Member

I'm currently at 129 but I can clear a slot for you. Shoot me a request at 361,249,053.

6. Dirk Tiu

Dirk Tiu Active Member

I'm glad you found it useful Phinny! I love Shui Yu. Her barriers, regen and mitigations are clutch. She hits hard too. I didn't even need to LB with Lassgen to kill Tiamat.

Phinny likes this.
  7. Jerry

Jerry "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV, NVA, event
    Thanks, sent ::up::