1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Howdy Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FluffyAzzy, Sep 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. FluffyAzzy

FluffyAzzy Member

Global ID:
    You can call me Fluffy, or Azzy (either one works) and though I've been playing since 2019, I just now made an account here, hoping to find help and people that can give assistance and ultimately make the game more fun than frustrating. If you have any questions about my units, my experience with the game, or would like help for a trial (Though somewhat limited: I can't for the love of god get a wind magic damage dealer) let me know and I'll see if I can set up a unit for the fight! I hope we can help each other out. Thank you all for reading this.

Sartre, Backosteel, Shr and 1 other person like this.
  2. Thiago Amorim Neves Reis

Thiago Amorim Neves Reis "Hall of Fame" Member

Well, if you can't get Ling to give CWA or one of the recent physical mag DPS and imbue them with wind, there is Serah and her NVA

3. FluffyAzzy

FluffyAzzy Member

Global ID:
    Yeah, so far I have Ygni (Love him so far), Dark Fina & Sol, and Louise (I wasn't there for her event, so I missed out on the tmr enhancement stuff for her gun). I kinda wish I had Ling since she seems to do a lot by herself, but I'm getting by so far. I have Serah, and I'm close to making her a NVA unit, but I believe I'm 5 fragments short, haha, and I don't have her stmr yet if I remember correctly.

4. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Ascended Member

Global ID:
  5. Spartan 363

Spartan 363 Ascended Member

Global ID:
  6. Sartre

Sartre Esther is my Goddess Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther...that is all...
    H7
    Welcome to the forum! ::hiya::

7. AnnaGray

AnnaGray New Member

Hi) I have been sitting on your forum for a long time, even too long I would say)))) And today I decided that it's time to join and communicate with you wonderful people! My name is Anna, nice to meet you)