1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

I did the dirty....

Discussion in 'General' started by Xanitia, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Xanitia

Xanitia "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Accidentally converted VoTD that I was gonna make 7* for STMR. Now I have 3 of his prism.

I already messaged Customer Support about it.

What has been people's success rates on getting it reversed lately? I was super hyped for the latest batch because I've got tons of units to awaken and Barb and Zarg to play around with, but now I'm afraid to even do anything in case more actions in game would make CS want to help me less, so I've just stayed logged out of the game and am patiently waiting for a reply, but it's been almost an hour and haven't gotten a message yet.

Sustainer likes this.
  2. Sustainer

Sustainer The Engineer VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dynamic? :D

That blows man, unsure on the staying out of the game thing. Do they advise you hold off doing in game things while the ticket was open? Or just trying to be super safe here?

Sometimes folks go 24-48h for an auto reply...

Xanitia likes this.
  3. Xanitia

Global ID:
    They've always been a bit faster than that whenever I've messaged them, not sure why but I typically have gotten replies very quickly.

I just want to be safe. Honestly my motivation to play the game has been pretty low lately, I even missed my dailies yesterday. The new batch reignited that a bit but now I'm kicking myself pretty hard and it's definitely making me not care very much about playing till they get back to me.

I'd think that if converting the unit was the absolute last action taken on the account, it would make it a lot easier to find when searching, but I know absolutely nothing about the basics of game coding so I'm just....taking a shot in the DARK (see that? Can't stop these dad jokes, even when internally weeping).

Sustainer likes this.
  4. Sustainer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dad jokes are infectious - was trying to setup "What do you call fake potatoes - Imitaters" to brother in law for the last 2-3 weeks.

Luvbishie, Xander, Shr and 1 other person like this.
  5. Xanitia

Global ID:
    Why wait for a setup? IMG_2573.JPG

Sustainer likes this.
  6. Sustainer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Gotta work it in with some processed potato product/fry/etc.. yanno maximum impact.

I save a bunch up and just wait for the right timing lol..

Xanitia likes this.
  7. Xanitia

Global ID:
    That really is the most effective way to get maximum eye rolls and head shakes.

Sustainer likes this.
  8. Sustainer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    That is what I am for lol...

Xanitia likes this.
  9. Keler

Keler Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eFry/Orlandeau/Tidus/event/requested
    I did exactly that with my Merc Ramza the other day. They reversed it, took about 4 days, and there was a comment that it's a one-time service. Be patient and you should get him back. Good luck!

Xanitia likes this.
  10. Xanitia

Global ID:
    Nice, gotta love a mulligan. Everybody gets one. Here's hoping then. Guess I can go back to playing the game for now. It's not like I NEED that STMR right away anyway.

Keler and Sustainer like this.
  11. NotSure

NotSure Well-Known Member

I'm going to throw this out there for anyone else afraid of accidentally converting. I'm a belt and suspenders kinda guy, and I keep all my 5* bases locked. I only unlock units i plan on converting just before I convert them.
    one can't be too careful::rudecat18::

CaptCrunchPants and Luvbishie like this.
  12. Redtide

Redtide "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    2B, Orlandeau, Randi
    This pisses me off. Since I did this with Sea Breeze Dark Fina, have put in 2 tickets since then and they still haven't returned my unit.

13. Just Marty

Just Marty New Member

Global ID:
    Did this once myself, they returned the improperly converted unit within 2 days.

14. asm154

asm154 Ascended Member

You’ll be fine. They’ll reverse it.

But they wouldn’t unfuse my 2nd Dracu Lasswell I accidentally fused instead of a moogle last Halloween. Said it was against company policy, or they would have. Bastages.

No op game ending self capping chainer Dracu Lasswell for me in two weeks. But I did get this lovely parting gift: a vampire cloak with 10% evade.

15. IIBass88II

IIBass88II Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fryevia / Tidus / Ace
    I guest it also depens on what day you send the message. I will assume they work from Monday to Friday and if you contact them on Friday you will have to wait until monday for an answer?

16. Xanitia

Global ID:
    Well of course all my 5* are locked upon summoning and only get unlocked before doing anything relative to them. I was just about to turn it into a 7* and then fuse into the potted one, so I unlocked it, just forgot which screen I was on because "come on, give me that STMR beeyaaaatch!! Orrrrr......not I guess....fuck."

I haven't even awakened the potted one yet because I'm afraid they're gonna be like "it looks like you used the unit prism to awaken VoTD already SORRY". Even though I have 3 prisms now, maybe they'll tell me I used the EXACT one I need replaced because Gumi.

17. Xanitia

Global ID:
    IMG_2577.PNG

Welp, they sent me a message saying they reversed it. They said it was a "one-time courtesy". Fuck yeah for one free mulligan for everyone.

Now just to find a use for this STMR...

*note* they actually reversed the 6* lvl 100 dupe conversion AND another 5* conversion for the 6* lvl 100 awakening to 7*. Not really sure why, that one was SUPPOSED to be a prism, but all's well that ends well.

18. AnnieMae

AnnieMae "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus
    I have been reading the thread and glad to know they reversed the conversion. Only one time, though? I should remind myself not to touch the unit awakening button when I’m sleepy or drunk. Better yet, stay off the game. (I did fuse a moogle once into Rizer :()

19. IIBass88II

IIBass88II Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fryevia / Tidus / Ace
    Glad to know that you got your stuff fixed. How long did it take from the day you contacted support up to when you got the units back?

20. udon

udon 「or not to [B]e」 VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    i did this too with aileen, i blamed sleep, or lack of

got 7* aileen, then proceeded to convert 2 more into prisms... urgh... still annoyed

luckily i had 6 aileens, so just fused the last 2 into my 7* aileen for her stmr

now i have 2 aileen prisms... hmm