1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

I missed out on upgrading the SoM items beyond +1 ~!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cylian, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Cylian

Cylian "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL main.
    208ish
    OK, filthy casual nowadays, but I thought, this is a DV in disguise, proceed to complete it till I get 200+ craft items, then stopped ...

Today, there's a Craft Something for Daily Quest quest, so ... finally started crafting something. Imagine my horror when i saw that +2 option staring back at me right after I +1-ed something ... wtf?

There are so many ... needless clicks in this game already. What are they doing?

I later did a check too, and found that the items are actually good - https://exvius.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_with_the_Benevodons

Fuck me, man. Didnt really get to rush last minute like usual, because ... finally down-ed with covid at the start of this week (Gumi-isle has given up on the situation, it seems. Healthcare overwhelmed. My doctor confirmed this. We the population can literally do nothing about it). I literally drifted in and out of sleep for the first 2 days because I was avoiding taking panadol for a <38 degree (Celsius) fever. 3rd day on, it got better, but the body WAS tired still ... If you believe in TCM, dont eat sweet stuff and chicken when you regain your appetite means you avoid the cough inducing food, which in turn helps so much. Also, those herbal chinese medicine does work, man.

2. liddokun

liddokun "Hall of Fame" Member

You can craft the item material btw. Unfortunately if you lack of brave insignia (joined forces) then you have to wait the next collab to farm. For now you can buy 100 from the king mog.

Focus on the TDH helm first, then TDW hat. Last the clothes. The accessory is still valid without any upgrade. And for the rod, I think rod with LB damage is preferred than a TDH one.

Cylian likes this.
  3. hotaru251

hotaru251 "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    jokes on you.
    i didnt do any of VW.

i just used free currency to buy the acc for stop resistance.

Cylian likes this.
  4. Cylian

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL main.
    208ish
    A workaround~! Thank you so much~! ::up::

Only have 10k brave insignia now. Think it's not enough. But ... at least a workaround.

liddokun likes this.
  5. miao_the_cat

miao_the_cat Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I spent 700+ pots to farm for the materials/items… only managed to get enough for 3 of the items. Thankfully should have enough joined forces insignias to make up the rest…

Cylian likes this.
  6. miao_the_cat

miao_the_cat Ascended Member

Global ID:
    You should take care and rest.

Cylian likes this.
  7. Cylian

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL main.
    208ish
    Thanks, yah? ::up::

This morning, wanna wake up early so as to prep the body back for the work week resuming next week. Alarm rang, the head started spinning, and I ... couldnt get up. Knocked out for another sleep cycle (~1.5hrs) in the end.

Think we are at the age where gaming for days can get boring for us. I completed my 17th season for AC Milan (FM2020) and even my 1st newgen 5* players are already 33, ha. Was finally approached by and appointed as Italy manager though (and forced my newgen players out of international retirement, ha~!) International football is another ball game although, and not really as fun (and much more pressurising~!)

... Deliberately didnt load FM2020 yesterday and today. But the body actually isnt that well too. Can sense it - if I push and get to work, something will happen. Can just sense it ...

And screw this current CoW. Stuck at clearing lvl 67, and I already cannot 2TKO it with Lara and Sephy and Ling and dark assassin girl and dark moogle magey (with Sieghard tanking with Earth imbue T1)? I just wanna clear lvl80 and be done with it. It's getting absurd to me. Too ... precise. So many trials uncleared even. This game ...

8. Sotoy_yuk

Sotoy_yuk Ascended Member

I hope you are ok and speedy recovery sir. The game won't go anywhere.
    maybe gumi will feel generous and do some event for us to get another chance for limited time equipment. Like they did for moogle charm

Hillgigas209 and Cylian like this.