1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

I need help with building hyoh

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Kion, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Kion

Kion Member

Global ID:
    915 211 011
    Leads:
    I wonder will it be the dog on my pfp
    I just got hyoh today and well I have no idea how to build him I don’t have much in terms of items and I really only have event items and some tmrs like artisan, buster style and some other ones like event tmrs

2. Ravi

Ravi Well-Known Member

do you have any marshall glove?

3. Master Red

Master Red "Hall of Fame" Member Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    ???
    ???
    Well...Hyoh uses True doublehand(TDH) build, but even a Doublehand is fine.
    For doublehand : Kilian scarf from HT Lid story event and Doublehand materia, Bartz's tmr(was obtainable in previous king mog...).
    Hyoh's gloves from his story event is good too combined with his tmr
    For TDH : Do you have elfreeda? Her tmr, Marshal glove is for True doublehand build.
    Oh yeah almost forgot, Nalu's tmr is also for TDH(if you have her).
    Crimson Saber(the rewards from Trial of burning soul) is good for him, because he can imperil fire by 60% (flame saber) or 100% at 7* (a cooldown skill).
    I see that you already have Buster style for TDH.
    Any ATK% is good for DH or TDH.

xebon likes this.
  4. Ashlag

Ashlag Harder than usual to assess this batch :/ Staff Member Moderator VIP Spooky Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear