1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

I'm back (and I need friends)

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by Lumina, Dec 4, 2019 at 4:27 PM.

1. Lumina

Lumina "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Heey, decided to go back into the game (yay?)

I have 18 slots open for friends and would appreciate some new friends ::rudecat5::

I have my fave unit set as Esther, IDK if she is still meta or now, since I was ~3 months without playing. I also have Elena and CG Lightning.

My ID is 911541929. Thank you very much!

BTW is there anything I really should know, like some big change in the game or nah?

Hel likes this.
  2. Hel

Hel Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Aldore King Rain
    Hello! :) I will gladly add you in a few minutes. My player's name is Sally, so when you see it, don't be scared: it's me! ::rudecat17::
    Your Esther is probably still good, so you don't have to worry about her. There are many players that still use her for highly difficult trials (such as the Scorn of Aigaion's one, the more recent we had) with much success. She is reliable as a damage dealer and very sturdy, a really great unit altogether, although I wouldn't say that "she is still meta"...but who cares? She does her job more than fine.
    We had some pretty big changes, lately. For example, we didn't get the dreadful "summon festas": instead we now have a refined pool in which we can no longer find old rainbows (still obtainable through ex-summons, 10+1 summons and such) , and we can exchange seven stars-prisms with 8 UOC tickets. I hope that someone can explain those changes in a more clear manner. Sorry...
    Looking forward to be your in-game friend! ::rudecat1::

3. Lumina

Lumina "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Ay! Thank you for addding me and for the explanation! These changes sound rather good! It is nice to know that Esther while not being meta per se is still a good unit. I also noticed Lucius and Lilith have gotten enhancements, they are 2 of my faves so gotta try them out now. ::rudecat2::

Again, thanks for addding me :D

Hel likes this.
  4. Hel

Hel Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Aldore King Rain
    Your Lucius and Lilith are going to be great again, I'm sure! Welcome back to the game! ::rudecat3::

Lumina likes this.