1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

In search of (semi)permanent GLS/Malphasie friends :3

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by Clodia, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Clodia

Clodia Ultimate Cat Lady VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Grim Lord Sakura
    Hello Forum! ::happy::
    Are you like me and so crazy in love with your GLS/Malph that you throw her onto your friendlist and never ever put her down again? Or, well, at least not in the foreseeable future? Or at least not all too soon?

If that is the case, I wanna be your friend! I already searched for GLS friends a few months ago, but that was before she got her upgrades. Since then, the GLSs on my friendlist increased by a bit, but I need moaaaaar!! ::toad::

Same goes for Malphasie. I love that girl with her flappy flappy birb hair, and she is a permanent stay on my friendlist (I may put her down if we have two farming events at the same time, and I happen to have two 100% bonus units, but this is rarely the case).

If you happen to run either of those, please add meeee, or make me add you! My own GLS has about 2800 MAG, my Malph is around 2100/2100.

[​IMG]

Hel and Bartleby like this.
  2. Hel

Hel Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Zeno
    Hello there! : ) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch neither of those two awesome units, but my sister has a very pretty Sakura and she is constantly searching for GLS' friends! She would be be thrilled to '"know" your Sakura, if you agree. She is an active player, do not fear!
    Her ID is 206 146 246. For some obscure reason, her Sakura is on the fifth slot (Nemesis 2), but she is willing to move her wherever you prefer.
    Have a nice day, and please know that I love your cats memes. Most adorable thing on the whole internet, I swear. ::rudecat17::

Clodia likes this.
  3. Clodia

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Grim Lord Sakura
    Yaaaay, of course I'll add your sister! ::rudecat17::
    And maybe @keoten wants to add your sister, too? He also has a very pretty Sakura since forever ::happy::

It doesn't really matter on which slot she is, I'm fine with slot 5! ::toad::

And thank youuuu!!
    [​IMG]

Hel likes this.
  4. keoten

keoten "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS, event , Rivera, evade D.Rain, Dog
    Thanks for the tag @Clodia!

I sent a request to add Gentiana at that ID number. My IGN (in game name) is also Keoten, and my GLS is slot 1 always

HP 11336
    MP 848
    ATK 402
    DEF 366
    MAG 2862
    SPR 839

Anyone else can add me if they want, just let me know your IGN here and I’ll accept::love::

Hel and Clodia like this.
  5. Hel

Hel Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Zeno
    Wow, both your Grim Lords are incredible units! She will be so pleased! I'm envying you a lot. I tried so hard to "win" a GLS this Halloween, but luck was definitely not on my side. She is the only glex unit I truly wanted.
    Anyway, thank you so much to both of you!
    Keoten, she keeps her GLS on the last slot, but if you wish I can tell her to put Sakura on the first. Let me know what you prefer!

keoten and Clodia like this.
  6. keoten

keoten "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS, event , Rivera, evade D.Rain, Dog
    It’s fine where she wants it. I thumb through the 5 pages when I’m looking for a specific unit ^^

@Clodia how is your Malph geared? I have her at 7* but not max level, and I don’t think I have proper gear for her right now.

Hel and Clodia like this.
  7. Clodia

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Grim Lord Sakura
    I lucked out with a few essential hybrid TMRs :3 She has her own weapon and Drace's TMR sword (both item worlded), Nagi's TMR, A.Freyvia's TMR, Kurasame's TMR (alternatively Ring of the Lucii) and Ravenheart.
    Then she has two of Kunshira's TMRs, Chocobo Rain's TMR, and the fourth one is any 30%ATK/30%MAG materia I think (maybe Maxwell's TMR)

And yes I do not have any clue of how these TMRs are actually named in the English version :D

keoten likes this.