1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Is BBRem worth UoC?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by b3l14l, Jul 31, 2020 at 8:24 PM.

1. b3l14l

b3l14l Oh, boy! Here I go killin' again! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    I was hoping to get lucky and pull her with one of the Boss Rush box tix. It was way off: OG Greg, Emperor, Yuna X-2, OG Greg again.

I gots Wild C Ace and XWQL, only plan to spend on Pone (and fan units if they're good and actually come) and has 5omni and 24 UoC.

Grab that prism or no?

2. MasterBlaster1

MasterBlaster1 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Honestly, I have her and I love using her. A combo with her, Ace and Machina can go through just about everything. She’s what beat stage 5 of the boss rush with me, and it helps that she can heal as part of the triple cast.

I threw her up in case any forumites need her to help put her over the edge

Net net, I would totally do it.

b3l14l likes this.
  3. liddokun

liddokun Ascended Member

For DPS to clear content / trial, no. Also you can get strong dps like WR Raegen / FW Physalis from the free coins exchange in case you don't have one.

But for DV score / rank improvement, yes. She and CG Ace are better than XWQL and CG Ace combi.

b3l14l likes this.
  4. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    If you have Ace definitely, works so well with her. Even better with MM Xon.

But like liddokun said, more of a DV team (but what, you don't want DV?). Makes it so much easier to have set DPS for all magic DPS stages lol.

b3l14l likes this.
  5. seilaoque

seilaoque VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    DPS for latest trial.
    19x
    she's crazy good for DV.... a pretty strong magic damage dealer you can imbue and with plenty of good partners to boot.

if you don't care about DV, then just let it slide.

b3l14l likes this.
  6. Regalia

Regalia Professional Cat VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    709 451 243
    Leads:
    ACloud, MI Lass, Rem, Vaan, Bonus
    Personally? it depends. Like people are saying, she's awesome for DV. Her and Ace have functionally identical rotations, near identical damage, and both have ST imbuable magic damage BS frames on a t-cast. They already cover thunder and ice, and if you've got Rena, Ignacio, Dr. Aiden, DD Vanille, and Lunafreya, that covers every elemental imbue and imperil except wind.

You can see why they're such a coveted pair up.

The other thing that I really like about her, is that she has a strong support game and it's all fully part of her t-cast.
    1. For half her LB, you can AOE restore 200 MP.
    2. She can AOE clear all status ailments and stat breaks.
    3. She can use an AOE Curaga level heal + Esunaga.
    4. 2-turn 100% reraise, 50% general mitigation, and (5K + 5x) regen on a 4-turn CD.
    5. Commit Sudoku to AOE LBB fill by 40 and Esper fill by 10.
    Now, a lot of that stuff isn't going to be used that often, but it offers CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY and SAFETY. Using her as a DD makes things a lot easier, as I can be a bit more flexible in my healer/buffer/tank, a lot slopier/ad hoc in my rotations on the same, and a lot less picky about selecting her from the friend's list. That last point is easily overlooked, but the extra reraise spam without locking down my healer (and the fact that she doesn't actually lose a whole lot of damage after dying) means I don't have to hold out for one with the proper elemental resists, just one that's good enough.

It's not ideal, sure, to be using some of her casts like that, but it gets the job done and I'm not nearly that much of a perfectionist... and now I don't have to waste time waiting for people to respond to my unit requests or trying to force the list to refresh. It also means I don't have to fight my ADD to stay hyper focused on planning my support rotations in advance. If I fuck up my math and lose track of the turn count on the mitigation, or the ribbon, or the reraise, and my support isn't ready or has too many things to do, I'm covered. It takes me an extra turn or two to clear the trial, but I'm not trying to climb out of a death spiral, either.

Well, except demon wall, because fuck that dude and his limited turn count.

On top of all that, her rotation is dead easy to figure out. Her BS chain/imbue/weaker imperil move as needed/appropriate, Her CD MAG buff/BS chain whenever available, her CD triple-imperil/BS chain whenever available, and Flying Daggers to fill all the rest of the space. Not exactly rocket science.

Now, is all that worth a set of UoC to you? I dunno. But I'm having an absolute BLAST using her, and I've already cleared a half dozen trials that I was putting off because of the whole ADD thing.

b3l14l, Rampy, Scheich and 2 others like this.
  7. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    In my opinion, BB.Rem is very solid unit, even outside DV. I mumbled about this a while back: https://brave-exvius.com/threads/psa-some-minor-facts-here-and-there-about-wc-ace-and-bb-rem.54409/

Anyway, if you want to spend on good fan-units anyway, what about Rem that you consider not good ? She seems and is fantastic units to me.

The only down-point of her is the approaching of NV. I don't know you playstyle, but if you want to wait for those unknown NV stuffs, you can wait for that and it actually applicable to those fan units as well. (whisper: NV Tifa is OP ? Rememer how WoL/Ramza/Elephim enhancement got delayed ?)

Regalia and b3l14l like this.
  8. Absolem

Absolem "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    737 567 686
    Leads:
    Yun, A.Fryevia, Bartz, Gladio, others.
    Should I UoC Rem over UDD Fina to pair with Ace ? Or should I just get both - or none ?

b3l14l likes this.
  9. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Go for BBRem. The combination of Ace and her is awesome especially for DV.

b3l14l likes this.
  10. b3l14l

b3l14l Oh, boy! Here I go killin' again! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    'Aight. Thanks for all that info. Good readin' straight outta bed lol. Honestly, I couldn't care less about DV. Dunno why, just don't care.

I'm not on then hype-train for NV either. I'll deal with it when it gets here like I did with 7* when it came. Now I has 170 7* units, 103 STMRs, several units I could 7* but just don't care to and enough copies of the 7* units to fill 10 military Humvees.

BUT I still like the way she sounds, and those back-up support skills would definitely come in handy. I gots plenty of resources for awakening a 7* so I think I'll grab her. Not to mention that 90% of every "guide" I watch recently has her on the tram, DV or not. She sounds fun ::up::

Scheich, liddokun and Regalia like this.
  11. Jerry

Jerry Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Frost Veritas, Knight Rider Daddy
    c65.jpg

bwnyc, Elrond, Matri and 3 others like this.
  12. Rext

Rext Well-Known Member

I was fortunate enough to get two of her and have gotten through a ton of indignant trials, vengeance trials etc pretty easily. If you have everything cleared then only if DV is worth it to you, but if you have trials left I would drop one of those omnis and not think twice

13. KylarHaern

KylarHaern "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    WL Raegen, AC Cloud, WoL Lenna, PCecil
    I wanted her and Ace.....i ended up with 2 - 7* BB Rems (STMR isn't really all that great IMO).....and they are the reason I was able to walk through all of the trials last weekend. She's solid and I feel like Rem+Ace will be good for a while.

Regalia and EchoEchoPotato like this.
  14. Matri

Matri "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Rem is very solid but if you don't care about DV and have Ace and XWQL don't bother for now, esp with NV so soon.