1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Is Charlotte & Physalis worth using?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by ShadowOmen, Feb 22, 2021 at 3:13 AM.

1. ShadowOmen

ShadowOmen Ascended Member

iv been kinda looking them over but I’m not sure how they are they seem kinda decent but I’m skeptical about hand out units

Hillgigas209 likes this.
  2. Syuri

Syuri ♥ evade prince, kupo!! ♥ VIP Supporter

For me, i like the tag skill when bring 2 terra.. no need additional chainer..

Cylian and Eynskaet like this.
  3. Pristan

Pristan Friendly Neighborhood Sentient Shadow Monster VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    They are fun. And amazing if you are new and have nothing else as they can help you when you your tanks are still getting there.
    If you are asking about them as meta, no. You'll likely get more DV usage out of any other unit in February. But I like fun units and they really are FUN.

Hillgigas209, Wdiggums and Eynskaet like this.
  4. RaagisEd

RaagisEd "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Varies
    The investment is rather low, so why not just give them a spin. (Apart from LB pots and maybe stat doors, we got everything for "free" from the quests)

Like mentioned the tag skills, but also mitigations and breakbarbreakings all very usefull. self-imbue + imperil could be good. And the damage, if you would invest the lb pots, is pretty decent.

Eynskaet and Wdiggums like this.
  5. TheWillAndTheWay

TheWillAndTheWay Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Relevant event units.

They are excellent for a free unit.

Gun breaks

Support Chain

Mitigations

Imbue and imperils

Eynskaet and Hillgigas209 like this.
  6. ShadowOmen

ShadowOmen Ascended Member

ill give em a go then a free 3 star i just didnt know if they where worth using or not

7. Isaac

Isaac "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    702 220 272
    Leads:
    gonna be powercrept in a week...
    The way content is these days, one unit can;t do everything; you need tons of super niche skills and non-damage dealers often need 3 or more to be worth bringing. This unit has all three types of mitigation, a super break skill, and tag chaining. This was a must bring for one of the recent trials - I forget which one - and you ended up using all five of those things in the trial. So, while she won't be brought to every party, no one will, and she will be the best you can get for at least 2 or three hard trials, so I say get her and max her.

Eynskaet likes this.
  8. Weekendlover

Weekendlover Well-Known Member

I used them at ex3 and two lassgen at ex2 to clear bahamat in 15 turns with the break damage bonus passive still broken. So for that trial ye they are very good