1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Is GC Fang's STMR still worth it?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Raelf, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Raelf

Raelf "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    E.Hyoh, Sol, Sieghard
    I know GC Fang needs her STMR for that sweet, sweet burst, but I wanna know if it's still worth it what with the powercreep and all. My best finisher ATM is Cloud AC, and he isn't doing too much right now. Fang might be a good Cid upgrade tho.

2. Senturion

Senturion VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2, 2B, Aileen or Tidus usually
    You know Fang’s burst with all the STMR is comparable to Zenaida IIRC

if you have Cid, putting Fang’s STMR and Zenaida STMR on him will also push him close to Zenaida burst

3. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

No it’s not. It’s a worse version of Regina STMR and it’s really only good for her. And she’s going to very quickly be an old relic unit compared to these upcoming NV units.

save your STMR moogle if that’s what you were planning on doing, and just start upgrading to NV units in like a month.

4. daima

daima "Hall of Fame" Member

Nope.

Fang needs some time to reach her high peak damage. On DV, after T3, things can get often nasty.

On last DV against bahamut, Cid was better than Fang team wise for me cause of his double aoe evade.

Also her huge burst wont be that impressive in some weeks/months.

Raelf and Prime2u like this.
  5. Vatenkeist

Vatenkeist c[_] VIP Supporter

Leads:
    Mugs to the chair.
    Days..actually. The next Flavor of the Week is ".....drumroll....." (insert generic text)

Raelf and EchoEchoPotato like this.
  6. daima

Even if Cloud FF7R comes the 20th august (and kuja with his km thursday), people are kinda low on resources atm and it will take some time to make full NV team for DV.

7. BigNBald5

BigNBald5 CG Caius Ballad, please! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    open
    If you like what she can do, go for it. The power spike in this game is way out of control, and who knows what will be next.

They really really either need to give us a week or 2 off from the heavy grinds, or give us 10k lapis a piece after the shit show they been throwing at us this quickly. I really pray there is another week without raid coming up

Unpossible_1 and Raelf like this.
  8. Multil8or

Multil8or Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I have GC Fang and her STMR and alot of other STMR stuff she could utilise. I am quite low on resources and had 2 offbanner rainbows on the Zenaida dailys till now. I think Zenaida is an upgrade but is it worth for me to spend my last resources on her? I could only do 1 step up round. Got nearly BiS Cloud or Cid or Regina as physical finishers.

9. daima

Nope, NV are in two weeks.

10. Matri

Matri "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Wait for NV.