1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Is the rewards wheel not working today for anyone else?

Discussion in 'General' started by jnTracks, May 17, 2019.

1. jnTracks

jnTracks VIP VIP

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    I was just musing to myself how I hand't had to reset the ad identifier for months and then today the rewards wheel showed the now ads available right now. (still showing the 5 badge on the main page since I haven't done it yet today)

So I reset and jumped back into find that the button shows up but nothing happens when I tap it.
    I've gone through the cycle a few times now and keeps alternating between saying there are no ads, or showing a button that doesn't take taps.

Anybody else having issues?

TheKillingJoke likes this.
  2. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke IA! IA! Yes We Can (be eaten first) VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Cid Folka Barbi Fina Sieg Chow
  3. MasterBlaster1

MasterBlaster1 Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    I did earlier in the week. Reset identifiers, no summons available. Then had the dead button. Then I closed out of app (swipes up
    On iPhone) reset add identifiers, opened app and it worked.

Today it was fine, so maybe a new issue

4. jnTracks

jnTracks VIP VIP

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    grrr. Maybe I'll keep trying.

5. Wdiggums

Wdiggums "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Was saying no ads earlier this week here also.

6. bwnyc

bwnyc "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Esther, Lilith, 2B
    It happens to me from time to time...usually you just have to close the app and wait...resetting the ad identifier doesn't always work...

7. jnTracks

jnTracks VIP VIP

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    Ok so, again, this isn't the same old "no ads right now" problem. This is the spin button that doesn't react to being tapped.

I've even re-downloaded game data now but no help. Support ticket.

8. mcnoople

mcnoople VIP VIP

Global ID:
    I have it fairly frequently on an amazon version of the game. When it does work the only game I ever see is "idle heroes" and it has been that way for weeks. I am lucky if I can get all 5 spins on the same play session. I imagine I have missed out on at least 150 spins since it got added to the game.

9. leytachi

leytachi "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    963 524 267
    Leads:
    Onion Knight
    Completed mine some 2 hours ago

10. Takumi Kuzuryu

Takumi Kuzuryu Ascended Member Santa Supporter Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Olive
    I have the same problem since yesterday. Tried closing the apps & reset ad identifier on iPhone a few times, but to no avail. Still could not get the ads button

11. Conrad Mugetsu

Conrad Mugetsu New Member

Global ID:
    I used to have that issue before, I did as what was mentioned above. Since I'm using Android just gotta go to the settings > Google Services > Ads then click "Reset Advertising ID", should get it done for you when you reload your game.

Also, is it just me or the rewards got a little nerfed after the x2 rewards event? I don't think I ever got 100 lapis since then.

12. SadPanda

SadPanda Ascended Member

I've had a lot of problems with it over the past couple of days. Today I had to FC the app 3 times to finish all 5 ads. Normally don't see any issues.

13. jnTracks

jnTracks VIP VIP

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    Yesterday I finished it on Memu. Apparently it just doesn't work at all for me anymore on iPhone. Same today.

CS told me to get bent. Basically they said ads might not be available and sorry, you're out of luck; totally ignored the issue where a spin button shows up but doesn't work.
    Of course they don't give a lick about customer experience when it comes to giving us things. (they get paid for these ads, they should be happy I want to do them. It's the only money they get from me)

14. gatnom

gatnom Well-Known Member

Doesn't work for me for days now. I am on 2 separate IOS devices, have reset the ad-identifier, relaunched the app, redownloaded everything, nothing works. No idea what to do at this point, it's really annoying.

Scheich likes this.
  15. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Since Thursday it isn’t working. Either the Button not showing or it is showing but nothing happens.
    Support gave me the advise to buy a new phone with android >.> playing on iOS. Re installing everything, even deleting the app didn’t help at all. Did everything possible but it won’t work with this last app update. And my support called chase seems a bit retarded in his answers. Told what I did do snd he just gave the same answer what u should do and closed the conversation. Really great support >.<

16. gatnom

gatnom Well-Known Member

Since yesterday evening is is randomly working for me again.

17. Scheich

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Same here. Seems they fixed whatever they did. Today it worked perfectly. Hopefully it’ll stay that way. Missed out on over 20 pulls. Now I’ll get the 500 Lapis for 100 pulls way later >_>

18. jnTracks

jnTracks VIP VIP

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    Mine is back also.
    But I think they didn’t send my rewards for 3 of the rolls yesterday.
    I can’t even be bothered to send a message to support anymore since I know they will only berate me for even asking. It’s like, why is this in the game if they aren’t going to support it and be so rude when we ask?

Scheich likes this.
  19. Kerrigan009

Kerrigan009 Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Sieghard, Lilith, Sylvie, Esther
    Whenever I have this issue I just leave the Amazon app version of FFBE and jump into the Google app version to watch the daily ads.

Probably less helpful if you're using iOS...

20. Scheich

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    This. Also totally stupid solutions like getting another mobile isn’t helpful. They should just copy and paste their shit without bugs. Then u don’t need the support. Invest in better programmers, than u can fire the not helpful supporters >.>*