1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Is there any STMR worth an STMR ticket?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ferax, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Ferax

Ferax Be excellent to each other & party on dudes! Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter

I’m up to 200 STMR tickets, so I’m trying to decide what STMR I want present or future. I honestly don’t know what I would spend them on. I’ve gotten lucky with Elena’s STMR and rolled the dice, got lucky and managed to snag an AI KP STMR for like 20K Lapis, so I’ve got some of the really nice offensive STMR’s. There are a couple STMR’s I’m really looking forward to (Malphasie, E. Shera, Rem), but I have 3 copies of each of them, so it seems bad to waste an STMR ticket on any of them.

I know common advice is “wait until you need a certain STMR to clear a certain trial”, but with the level of global power creep, I don’t believe that day will ever come. I got really lucky with 6 Elena’s so I could get a second Elena STMR, but I don’t see that helping me (It would help my friends on my friend list though). I guess I’m asking are there any future “must have” STMR’s that I should be gunning for or any that I’m not thinking of present that I may be overlooking. I’ve also got 48 UOC shards, so I can snag 6 prisms. I’m contemplating dropping one for Malphasie’s STMR, because it’s so nice, but you know I’ll pull a 4th copy the second I spend the UOCs.

Tamamo05, Bubu, Darinoka and 4 others like this.
  2. keoten

keoten "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS, KM, AK Rain, evade Galuf, SS Char
    A second AI Katy STMR sounds real good, but it sounds like you fused your 4 copies together to make one STMR?

3. Skye

Skye "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Regina, MWTerra, Rab
    I would get Malphaise's STMR, and when you pull that 4th copy, rejoice because it's that good that you can totally use multiple copies at the same time.

Either that, or get some exotic unit's STMR. My first 100 tix went to Rena's STMR, I've been using it ever since.

4. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Of i had 4 ai Katy id also gotten 2 stmr. Ill zählt my Tickets on Elena and Locke of i ever manage to get both 2 times.

Ferax likes this.
  5. Ferax

Ferax Be excellent to each other & party on dudes! Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter

I asked around the forum and the consensus at the time was that I should fuse the 4 for one STMR and save my STMR tickets, so that’s not an option.

Tamamo05 likes this.
  6. Tool

Tool Well-Known Member

Imho the only STMRs worth a moogle are Malphasie’s, Elena’s, Sabin’s and the strange fox dressed girl ( not tsukikko)

Poached and Ferax like this.
  7. Ferax

I think I’d rather spend the UOC’s for Malphasie rather than the STMR tickets. That’s definitely an option I’m considering.

Skye likes this.
  8. Backosteel

Backosteel Ascended Member Supporter

Wait for Lunar New Year. Ang will finally be made 7* with a broken STMR.

Ferax likes this.
  9. Ferax

Unfortunately I have 3 Edgar and 3 Sabin, so I can’t make myself pull the trigger on the STMR moogle for the bros, though I want both their STMR’s for sure! I’m good on Elena and I’m better off spending UOC’s for Malphasie. Not sure about this Foxy lady?

10. Ferax

No Ang’s and I don’t pull on limited banners. I had 2 years worth of horrendous luck and PTSD won’t allow me to pull for anything where I can’t UOC the dupe. Too many bad memories. I stick to sure deals for the most part.

11. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Ok. Still. Looking at that sick stmr, I’d gladly give 200 just to get 2. As Elena and Locke still evade me and I can’t bring myself wasting 100 on an Hybrid mace no one in the future can use, I just hoard hoard hoard and will probably never spend any.

If u use Krain with Aigaion Fist I could advise ya to get Sabin stmr. I was lucky to pull 5 of him as off banner unit >_>*

For hybrids malph stmr. As I got 3 I’ll probably wait for number 4. and atm no Limited Unit I got at 7* has anything worthwhile.

Ferax likes this.
  12. Isaac

Isaac "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    702 220 272
    Leads:
    KrainGodreaReginaCidLennaGalufSSC
    180s
    This is some thing I have been think about and I only have 80 tickets:) Have Elena and malph STMR, and I also have some good defense STMR with Basch, Yuraisha, Charlotte, Sylvie, and Sieg STMRs, so I am thinking only about offensive. I have multiple 180 attack two handed guns and I have a two handed great sword with 180 attack. those get a lot of use. Do you have STMR sized two handed great swords and guns? If you have that, and 3 malphs, I think you may want to just hold on until you a 7 with a really great stmr like 30% evade or a weapon with high attack plus some innate TDW or TDH or something

Ferax likes this.
  13. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

I’d start to focus on killer STMRs for DV. Regina, Firion, Flammie (if you got him) are all excellent. Idk if they’re necessarily worth STMR tix aside from flammie. Kaito, Eleven, CP Noctis, Xon, Malph are all ones I’d personally consider too. You do want offensive ones though.

14. Ferax

Yeah, that’s pretty sweet on KRain, but I’ve also got Clouds STMR, so the fist only comes out when I’m up against human enemies. I also recently nabbed Red’s STMR, which gives 60 flat ATK, 100% Hightide and 30% MP. Along with Upgrade package, it’s kind of a perfect combo on my Rain. Completely negates any MP issues.

Scheich likes this.
  15. Matri

Matri "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    I just got Sabins STMR. Its pretty beastly for fist users. I have 3 Malphs and really want to UoC a 3th for hers but I don't have any hybrids besides her lol.

Ferax likes this.
  16. Qlitus

Qlitus Well-Known Member

Malphasies is pretty damn nice so is Elena's I might use my next, in 2 days, on kaitos

Ferax likes this.
  17. Ferax

I just got Regina’s STMR, I did not pull on the SOM banner and I have zero Firion. Thanks for the advice. Killers are most certainly potent! I don’t have more than a single copy of Eleven from that second list, so no dupe any time soon, but I’m still considering dropping the UOC’s to finish out Malph’s.

Skye likes this.
  18. Qlitus

Qlitus Well-Known Member

Dual wielding mages dont mind it either

Ferax likes this.
  19. Ferax

I have the two handed sword from cloud, but only one Jake and none of the other 2 handed gun unit, so no big gun for me. Yeah, I may just hold out for future units with broken STMR’s.

20. Ferax

I was thinking that as well. I just got 7 star new Terra and one copy of New DF, so my mage game is starting to get better, though they are still really underpowered in this game.