1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Issue Report 10/15 Unit damage bonus

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by KeybladeMaster97, Oct 15, 2020.

1. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 VIP VIP Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Cloud AC Tifa Mystina DPFina Cecil
    [​IMG]

Thank you for playing
    FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.

We are aware of the issue where the units' damage bonus is not functioning as intended in the PRO and ELT difficulties of the Morze's Soiree and the Fountain of Power event.

We are currently investigating this issue and will announce any relevant compensation at a later date.

Our humble apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

- The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Team

Hillgigas209 likes this.
  2. Kuroh Kaze

Kuroh Kaze Sinners of the system VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    If the issue is giving player double or triple damage bonus they will fix it within an hour lol

theJanne likes this.
  3. Hollis

Hollis Relm fanboy VIP

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    who knows?
    N/A
    oops they did it again ::vplaugh::::vplaugh::

4. Skye

Skye "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Regina, Edel, MWTerra, Rab
    Yeah they were joking about this on Reddit, someone made a post how the bonus of bonus units is multiplied, but unfortunately they tagged it as humour so gumi won't fix it within the hour like they "fixed" the Gil Snapper Towers or any other beneficial bug...

Kuroh Kaze likes this.
  5. Pristan

Pristan "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    It was kinda a fun bug for just one day.
    "Here's your Zero Stakes Raid! Equip one unit with 100% evade and you can't lose!"
    (I in fact did that for one run just to be able to say I did it. One person at 100% everyone else with as much as I could muster, which wasn't much, press auto, spend 30 minutes watching my 6* OG Edel and my 7* Fenrus Edel auto attack. Same score as when I OTKO. I thought it was hilarious!)

EchoEchoPotato likes this.