1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Issue Report 5/21 Equipment Enhancement

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by KeybladeMaster97, May 21, 2020 at 11:25 AM.

1. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Cloud AC Tifa Mystina DPFina Cecil
    [​IMG]

Thank you for playing
    FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.

We would like to apologize for the recent issues with the FINAL FANTASY XIV: The Aery event.

From 5/14 end of maintenance - 5/15 06:30 PDT, there were missing rare abilities in the event.
    This issue has been fixed as of 5/15 06:30 PDT.

20 Equipment Enhancement Orb Restores were sent to all players on 5/18 PDT, but in addition to this, players will receive the following as compensation:

- All lapis and Equipment Enhancement Orb Restores used to refresh the orbs during the affected period will be refunded during the 5/21 maintenance.

There was also an issue with incorrect appearance rates for rare abilities in the event until 5/20 PDT (start of maintenance). The actual data setting for a rare ability to appear was half of what was displayed in the game's "Available Rare Abilities" page. We sincerely apologize for this error, and will be compensating our players as follows:

- The rates at which rare abilities appear have been adjusted so that they are double the rate of what was displayed in the game (4 times the initial setting) for the remainder of this event starting end of maintenance 5/21 PDT. (Please refer to the "Available Rare Abilities" button in the event for more details)

- An additional 150 Equipment Enhancement Orb Restores will be sent to all players during the 5/21 maintenance.

- All lapis and Equipment Enhancement Orb Restores used to refresh the orbs during the affected period (apart from those already compensated in today's maintenance) will be refunded at a later date in the form of lapis

We are also looking into further compensating players who have spent a certain amount of lapis and/or Equipment Enhancement Orb Restores when attempting this event while it was affected by the issues mentioned above, and will be providing an update on this soon.

Our humble apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much for your understanding

2. Sartre

Sartre "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Physalis, Reagan, Tifa, Lezard
    I'm pleasantly surprised by this, and I'm glad that Gumi is owning up to their mistakes. We should all take advantage of these extra boosted rates, as I don't think we'll see anything like this again for a while.

3. Kain Darkwind

Kain Darkwind Ascended Member

This is one of the best fixes to an issue I've ever seen from them. Pretty much everyone gets their stuff fixed, everyone gets a massive boost and everyone gets better rates to make up for their mistake.

I can't think of a problem they fixed in a more timely and over the top player friendly manner.

4. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    It's funny that since last maintenance so many people were up in arms and whining and bitching, but then they put out this huge compensation and only a handful of people have anything to say (and you guys weren't any of the big complainers). Too many people here just want to wallow in their own crapulence.

5. Hibernis

Hibernis VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Wow I was wondering if that was a bug of just really bad luck of my part lol