1. Users are hosting a huge giveaway for the 2nd year anniversary event with $380 in prizes! - Check out the thread for more details here!
  2. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  3. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  4. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  5. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  6. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

It Appears This Is The Introduction Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RandomMan, Mar 13, 2018.

1. RandomMan

RandomMan Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    VoD, Oldman, Aileen, GLS
    Greetings,

First started playing the game during the first DK Cecil banner, and likewise he was my first 5* during that banner. This game was my first gacha and I initially didn't expect to spend much time on it, but here we are with the realisation I might've been wrong back then. Tried other gacha as well but the only one that ended up a keeper was FEH.

Anyways, the gacha gods were quite kind to me in this game. Right now I'm sitting on 3 Oldman, 3 Ramza, 2 DKC, 2 GLS, 2 Cloud, 2 OK, alongside some other 5* I don't use as frequently, which I believe makes me quite prepared for the 7* meta. I tend to mainly run a combination of VoD and Oldman chaining with both wielding Deathbringer and a DKC finisher, but with dark element being resisted so often that is open for change through equipment.

What else... Been lurking FFBE debates for a while and just wanted to see if I could add something somewhere. And uhh... I like memes?

Bryyce and Bravest like this.
  2. theJanne

theJanne GIF Maker VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fry, OK, BSS, Yun, Tidus, Christine
    Welcome to the forum

3. Goddess Nyx

Goddess Nyx "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Seph.eFry.eTT
    Welcome to the forum!

For Oldman/DV I prefer light weapons as it isn't resisted much. Lightning and fire are also not hard to obtain, but best if you have a friend geared to chain with.

4. HazardSephiroth

HazardSephiroth "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL:Tidus/2b/Roy JP:Cloud/Reagen
    112/50
  5. RandomMan

RandomMan Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    VoD, Oldman, Aileen, GLS
    Thanks for the welcomes.

It's more the combination of DV's dark imperil counter and DKC's imperil. 100% ain't a digit you can ignore easily (and Deathbringer comes with a free Maneater which is just icing).

Thankfully elemental (and elementless) greatswords are quite common and I have 2 Excaliburs in case I need to do ye olde switcharoo. Most friends are Oldmans and those tend to pack Excaliburs.

Goddess Nyx likes this.
  6. SolidKeith

SolidKeith Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Onion Knight
    Welcome!

Dang, two OK? I'm jelly. I recently enhanced my DKC and obtained a DV so maybe I should finally farm some Dark elemental GS and mess around with that.

7. Lansote

Lansote Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    whatever is bonus unit for King Mog
    NotMax
    DKC enhanced with fixed dice though...

8. CustardCat

CustardCat Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    OldManDude, Tidus