1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

JIE REVORSE - GOD - simple guide for f2p players

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ViperGamingChannel, Aug 5, 2018.

1. ViperGamingChannel

ViperGamingChannel Ascended Member

Leads:
    Fryevia / 2B / DV
    This is my first shot at it, so I didn't quite know what to expect. The only thing that really got me was the aoe paralisys move, just get your team immune to that and you are good to go, along with the other tips.

Hope this is helpfull for those of you that doesnt have the best units around.

Ross ba, Fahri99 and Masvroh like this.
  2. Vatenkeist

Vatenkeist Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    Flavor of the last Year
    Seeing that some ppl wont have I.Nicol around neither ... and that broken char saved you at 53%. otherwise that's a wipe, since your outta provoke there and without any AOE cover for the eventual windup blow.
    Gratz nontheless. Now we have to get our evasion control on this case. ::joy::

3. Absolem

Absolem Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    737 567 686
    Leads:
    Fry mostly, bonus units otherwise.
    Yeah, I'm not sure I.Nichol makes this truly F2P friendly, but WoL should do just fine if you don't have him. Well, and 7* Olive is a way WAY better choice as a friend unit, this fight is made for her.

Anyway, thanks for sharing !

4. Ross ba

Ross ba "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    003 115 660
    Leads:
    Elza/orlandeau/fryevia
    FFEXVIUS_2018-08-06-11-28-43.png

That was the wol i used as i forgot i had put his equipment on merc. Ramza. And he didnt die once also no need for full aoe paralyisis immunity just that you cover tank is immune to it

fletcha likes this.
  5. Stavros

Stavros Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fd Tidus, BSS, Seph
    Cover tank, buffer, break attack and decent dps is all that's required here.
    I used a provoke by mistake, still only took 2k damage per turn unbroken, <1k broken (60% mRamza break)
    Eiko shines here, more than capable at heals and gives you the Esper guage you need for mission.
    Also Rikku pouch was useful to cure ailments and boos LB rate for the other mission.
    Team was mRamza, Eiko, Tidus, Ms Nichol, BSS and friend tidus. BSS didn't do much damage though, so maybe worth replacing with a def breaker...

fletcha likes this.
  6. fletcha

fletcha ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ . ʕʘˑ̫ʘʔ . ʕʘ‿ʘʔ . (´ᴥ`) VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Tidus, Barb, BSS, Lila
    That's interesting because the paralysis move is listed as an aoe magic damage which WOL wouldn't cover:
    • Unidentified Signal: Magic damage (2.5x) to all enemies. Inflict paralyze(100%) to all enemies.
    Maybe a wiki error?

Ross ba likes this.
  7. Ross ba

Global ID:
    003 115 660
    Leads:
    Elza/orlandeau/fryevia
    Sure il try again and see what happens i just dont remember anyone getting paralyzed

8. Ross ba

Global ID:
    003 115 660
    Leads:
    Elza/orlandeau/fryevia
    I was wrong the majority of my team was just immune to parlysis anyway lol
    Screenshot_20180806-153144_FFEXVIUS.jpg

But raegen got paralyzed when i tried there

fletcha likes this.
  9. Vatenkeist

Vatenkeist Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    Flavor of the last Year
  10. Kaladin

Kaladin Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eTT, BSS
    I used:
    2x BSS (mine and a friend. They just built stacks of QFT slowly while I waited for the esper gauge and LB to fill, then OTKO.)
    Basch (non-evade. You could probably be fine with WoL if you have decent breaks)
    Eiko (for the summon mission & curing paralyze cause I went in blind and didn't equip to prevent it haha. You could replace her with Garnet if you plan for paralyze properly.)
    CG Lid (for breaking. You could probably be safe replacing her with another breaker like Tim)
    ExAileen (for the LB finish. She was overkill and anybody with a damage-dealing limit burst will work.)
    After breaking, it did almost no damage to Basch and not too much to everybody else so you could replace BSS with another damage dealer, it may just take longer to finish.

11. fletcha

fletcha ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ . ʕʘˑ̫ʘʔ . ʕʘ‿ʘʔ . (´ᴥ`) VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Tidus, Barb, BSS, Lila
    Thanks for checking. Easily avoidable by using Lakshmi aoe paralysis protection on the healer/summoner.

Ross ba likes this.