1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Kefka Down!! (Almost didn't make it)

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by Chrizz, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:22 PM.

1. Chrizz

Chrizz "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    154 176 245
    Leads:
    Elena, Charlotte, Circe, Foltra,
    Went at him a few times but always cannot survive the last 30%

Finally, decided to change Kryla for Fid for water imbue and imperil to help burst him down. Also, I cut Charlotte's elemental resistance in favor for more eHP.

SS Nichol - Buffs, Mitigation, MP battery and Barriers (barriers is the key to surviving the Heartless Angel + Downfall combo)
    Myra - Heals and buffs. Stats break resist
    SS Charlotte - Auto Provoke, Magic Tank, Mitigation
    Fid - Breaker, water imbue and imperil, re-raise
    Karten 1 and Karten 2 for damage.

I'm probably using Karten wrong, cos I know there is a 4 turn KO posted somewhere.. (I finish in about 10 -11 turns) And I had to door his Atk because I couldn't hit hard enough. When Kefka was at 25%hp, Myra was killed by Dancing Mad and everybody else was <10% Hp. So I thought, might as well go Hail Mary and gave him everything I've got.

1 Karten and SS Charlotte do water AR Chain while the other Karten use LB.

All mission achieved.

aa25, Sartre, Backosteel and 4 others like this.
  2. Ferax

Ferax Be excellent to each other & party on dudes! Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter

Most excellent! Congrats man. Sounds like a fun clear.

Chrizz and Seven like this.
  3. Sartre

Sartre Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A. Fry, Olive, Edgar, Esther, Karten
    Congrats! I too used Fid and Karten's with the water imbue/imperil method. I'm not sure how other folks cleared it, but I used Karten's LB on turn 1 to set up lunar basher. Then AR chained two other units while both Kartens cap with lunar bashers which knocked him to the 50% threshold. Then wait a turn for the mitigation to wear off. Use LB again after he dispels you for atk buff, then Frenzied Rampage does the rest next turn. But it sounds like your clear was much more fun, I personally like suffering through all the phases a trial has to offer, so kudos on you for making it through by the skin of your teeth ::up::

Chrizz likes this.