1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

KM currency: Awaken Crystals?

Discussion in 'General' started by ShinJay, Oct 15, 2020.

1. ShinJay

ShinJay Ascended Member

Global ID:
    So I have over 500k KM currency. I went to Mog to spend it was wondering about getting the Ability Awakening Crystal... Do we even need them anymore? Also the Unit Awaken materials, especially the 5* ones. Looking at JP, we wont be getting anymore 4* units so I guess we dont need it now, not until 3* and 4* start coming back. 500k and it seems like its all going towards Adamantoise.

2. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Might as well unless you need the 5 million gil

ShinJay likes this.
  3. Mr. Crifford

Mr. Crifford Ascended Member

I think it’s part OCD whether you want the crystals or not. I know I’ve been awakening old abilities for units that get their NV upgrades. But it’s not a necessity for sure.

The trend I’ve read is that eventually you run out of things to spend on KM events because you end up with a ton of Forticite. So it’s really Forticite, crysts or gil snappers.

ShinJay likes this.
  4. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    Edward, XuanWu, Kryla, Physalis
    Ability awakening will resume next month. Notice that at last based on JP, they are huge disappointment. So, unless GL awakenings get huge buffs, they will become a complete waste of time.

You can buy the old awakening materials for gil on the VIP shop. But they are so cheap so whatever.

ShinJay likes this.
  5. Ashlag

Ashlag Avoid political talk here, it's a landmine Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    19x
    Those can get surprisingly expensive when you start buying batches. It's perfectly manageable, but if you have nothing better to do with your KM currency this is a lot cheaper to do it that way IMO.

ShinJay likes this.
  6. ShinJay

ShinJay Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Thats the thing tho, if I want to awaken EVERY ability or at least the ones that will get their NVA, I will need the zeny. I also havent really bothered with Forticites too because there is no one I am really looking forward to yet, FFVIIR Cloud is the one I have maxed out and Aeris is next because I just summoned her. So zeny it is then.

Wdiggums likes this.