1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Known Issue Update - Week 8 10+1 Free Summon Did Not Include Lara Croft!

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Sartre, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Sartre

Sartre Esther is my Goddess Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther...that is all...
    H7
    Title.
    20210817PlayersVoiceP1Winner11SummonBanner.png

So, Gumi realized (or more likely were made aware via support tickets) that this week's Free 10+1 summon did not actually include NV Lara Croft in the summon pool (she was supposed to be in the Week 7, 8, and 9 summon pool).

Gumi will now give us a second chance at the Week 8 10+1 summon after maintenance, which means we'll get 2 free 10+1 pulls after maintenance!

Two more chances to get 0 NVs, w00t w00t ::ink::

Full Details:
    https://lapis-prod-staticnews-gumi-...211013PlayersVoiceP1Winner11SummonUpdate.html

2. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    2Best, Ibara, Tifa, S.Elena
    If I'm not mistaken, you can't check the rates on those free banners. If that is the case, I doubt anyone have enough sample size to report that she was missing.

RaagisEd and Sartre like this.
  3. RaagisEd

RaagisEd "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Varies
    Yeah i also thought this was an interesting news. Or rather makes no sense. My best guess is somebody inside the company dropped this info somewhere or the drop rates can and have been datamined.
    (Also even if they post the drop rates, that is just text with numbers, posted on a website somewhere, it doesn't have to correspond to the actual drop rates)

Or it is all fake and they give us an extra free pull up morale and to compensate for lack of story events or not having fixed the CoA allready. (Or have they!? in the form of a DV)

Hillgigas209 and Sartre like this.
  4. M!to

M!to ▀█▀ █ █▄ ▀█▀ VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    I once had a dream, a dream in which CoA had an extra level of difficulty (450+), and all their weapons had their final version as a reward (ex: True Sasuke's Katana)... ::rudecat10::

Hillgigas209, Sartre and RaagisEd like this.
  5. Hillgigas209

Hillgigas209 Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NVTerra, Elena, Kaktaria, KngB ,ChrFin
    free frees (~‾▿‾)~ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Sartre likes this.