1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

LF Fire Kurasame for Cid’s Bonus Stage

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by Ferax, Mar 16, 2019 at 7:07 PM.

1. Ferax

Ferax Be excellent to each other & party on dudes! Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter

IvaNL likes this.
  2. Kujo

Kujo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Done.

Ferax likes this.
  3. Ferax

Ferax Be excellent to each other & party on dudes! Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter

Thank you sir! It was completely unneeded as I went in with your Kurasame before you added the fire weapon just to see what was up. Your Ifrit was enough. These guys were a bunch of pushovers!

Isaac, IvaNL and Kujo like this.
  4. Isaac

Isaac Ascended Member

Global ID:
    702 220 272
    Leads:
    7 kurasame, Hyou, Dragon Lrd, Barbi
    160s
    Ferax likes this.
  5. Ferax

Thanks man! I appreciate it, but I already cleared it on the first shot. See above post. This one was not too bad for a vet with all sorts of good units to choose from. Kurasame shone again and I finally got to bring Auron in on some real content.

Isaac likes this.
  6. Kujo

Kujo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    While we’re on the subject, are any of you looking for more Kurasame friends? I’ve got a lot of cruft to clear out of my friend list And more Kurasame friends are always welcome

Isaac and Ferax like this.
  7. Airazalt

Airazalt "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Crono, Magus
    You are currently full. You can add me if you want, I’ll have Kurasame up for awhile. Although I’m currently on a mini break. Just logging in for the daily rewards.

Kujo and Ferax like this.
  8. Isaac

Isaac Ascended Member

Global ID:
    702 220 272
    Leads:
    7 kurasame, Hyou, Dragon Lrd, Barbi
    160s
    Sure

Kujo likes this.