1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News (Limited) Featured Summon FFBE: Qin, Bai Hu & Zhu Que | Friday 2/8 0:00 - Thursday 2/21 23:59 PST

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Carnefix, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Carnefix

Carnefix News bot Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    Esther, Cilka, Circe, Cid
    [(Limited) Featured Summon FFBE: Qin, Bai Hu & Zhu Que]
    [​IMG]

Major boost to drop rates from
    Friday 2/8 0:00 - Thursday 2/21 23:59 PST​

[Units]
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - [​IMG] Qin [​IMG]
    RainbowAnimated5[​IMG] ~ 7[​IMG] - [​IMG] Bai Hu & Zhu Que [​IMG]
    • These units will be added to the EX and 10+1 summon pools only for the first week of this event without any increase in drop rates.
    • The 5★ units introduced in the Yearning for Peace event will NOT be added to the Select Summon pool after the event has concluded.
    [Step-up]
    upload_2019-2-8_11-37-11.png
    [Gifs]
    The unit gifs came from @theJanne's thread where @Nachyoz also contributes his gifs: https://brave-exvius.com/threads/home-of-unit-gifs.24896/
    Please leave him a big thx for the great work.​

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    aa25 and Magoya like this.
  2. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lilith/Evt/Evt/Esther/Yuna
    I'm gonna throw some tickets for their TMRs. 40 MAG and 20% HP is darn good.

Etzel009 and Raindah like this.
  3. Toonces

Toonces Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Akstar, KM event, Sylvie, Eiko, Willy
    I picked up Bai Hu in the first two steps. Waiting for the review to see if it is worth going the rest of the steps to pick up a second. Looks pretty powerful.

Paulb likes this.
  4. Etzel009

Etzel009 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Got Qin, after this event he will go directly to the mixer.

5. Cherub

Cherub thank u, next VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    dwTidus, eFry, A2, Charming Kitty Ari
    Got Qin in the first few steps... and also Marie Veritas of the Light and Chow #3...... ugh! Chow?! Off banner rate?! What?!

Damn even one Zhu Que would then at least make sure I got a 7* at the guaranteed step but nooooo we gotta have the best worst luck of all time...

6. 32_Footsteps

32_Footsteps Ascended Member

I got super lucky on the step up and managed to get both to 7* after just one spin through the steps.

So far, Bai & Zhu seem to be the real prize, with their ridiculous array of chaining moves and several utility options. They're also fairly easy to do budget builds on, which is also nice.

Qin... there's some utility there if you're tight on spots and want buffing/debuffing in one package (maybe in 10-man trials), but if you're like me and already with a crowded bench of buffers (I have MS Nichol, 7* Zarg, and I could do 7* Ignis if I really felt the need), I'm not sure he'd make the cut.

Awesome TMRs, though.