1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Looking for Account Giveaway

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by IAmoNI, Jul 24, 2020.

1. IAmoNI

IAmoNI New Member

So i used to play hardcore from the second anniversary back to about 3 months ago. I started to feel burnt out and i deleted the game. Now i really want to play it again, but when i downloaded it i found out that i lost my account, either haven't linked it or I don't know. So i would like to ask if anyone has an account that would like to give away please PM me, or via Discord IStefaNI#5372

Thanks in advance

2. Zilla731

Zilla731 Her Royal Highness THE Princess Anistasia Valkyrie Æsir Spooky Chocobro VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL
    you might get better results if you change your title to "looking for account giveaway". your current title reads like you're giving away a account.

3. IAmoNI

IAmoNI New Member

Yeah i messed up, thanks for the advice