1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Looking for Give Away Account 2020

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by [ET], Apr 11, 2020.

1. [ET]

[ET] Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    564 628 180
    Hi Guys,

I heard the game FFBE again after more than 2 years. I am looking for an account that was still played, but as a player you no longer have time or interest in the FFBE. I assure you that your account is in good hands, I will only use it for myself. I am currently playing a low account as a replacement, but after a 2-3 year break the chase is crazy. Please write to me if you should no longer play with your account and before it gets dusty, I will keep it up. Many thanks in advance.

Best regards
    ET

2. Kaka

Kaka Cleome-Sama Worshipper VIP Supporter

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Cleome
    Do you want to play jp or gl?

3. [ET]

[ET] Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    564 628 180
    oh, sorry. too much to do in real life. I am looking for an gl account.