1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Lucky day (or night)

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by Obstkeks, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Obstkeks

Obstkeks "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena|Godrea|King Rain|Karten|Other
    Guess I should focus on doing important FFBE stuff during my nightshift. Got A.K. Rain #1 via the 10% ticket from his event and used 8 UoC for his prism (with 43 UoC tickets left) without any lapis spent. And managed to get the rare ability (first time ever I got it) on Godrea's STMR, together with nice 20% HP. Hooray for me.

::comeatme::

Person, Darinoka, Kurogane and 9 others like this.
  2. hotaru251

hotaru251 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    [stabs a voodoo doll of you]
    i am so glad you are lucky :D!

(i mean it even if i do have a bit of salt~)

Obstkeks likes this.