1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

magic tank behaving weirdly in arena

Discussion in 'Arena & Quests' started by CrossX, Sep 14, 2018.

1. CrossX

CrossX Ascended Member

Leads:
    A2, Onion Knight
    so this happen in the arena for me every turn when theres a.rain(chow also but only sometime?)
    chaining moves doesnt chain at all when a.rain is covering an ally
    using 3 ashe and they only do 1,1,1,1,1,.... chain

i dont recall this happening before his 7*, so is this his new feature or just a stupid bug?
    its just plain annoying cuz every match have to drag until 10/10 for it to end...

danacol likes this.
  2. Carnefix

Carnefix Newsl0rd Staff Member Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    TDH Hyoh, Nyx, Tidus
    I has been like that for me since ages. The chain does not happen since he is taking additional hits for the unit he is covering.
    Don't know why since I never looked into it.

3. CrossX

CrossX Ascended Member

Leads:
    A2, Onion Knight
    ive met a.rain plenty of times before with the same team, the dmg may be lowered against him but it never breaks the chain though, never drag till the end like(all the matches) today at all >.<

4. Renko

Renko "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    idk lmao fuck
    that's how it's supposed to work, does the same with physical cover and honestly just makes arena a pain in the ass

5. Illidanxxx

Illidanxxx Ascended Member

cover tanks break chain, its been like that forever