1. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

2. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Memories from the Aquapolis 1/6 - 1/18 (Event info + guide now available)

Discussion in 'Old News & Events' started by Jose, Jan 3, 2017.

1. JustinHChrist

JustinHChrist Well-Known Member Supporter

Leads:
    Orlandeau, Noctis, Olive
    added

2. Byrdman

Byrdman Well-Known Member Supporter

Leads:
    Orlandeau
    Dear Player,

We humbly apologize for the inconvenience and delayed response. Please be informed that we're already aware of this issue and our team is doing whatever it takes to have this matter sorted out at the soonest time possible. We're hoping for your uttermost patience and understanding until we've procured a definite resolution to this matter. With that being said, should you have any other inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Until then, we wish you the best of luck and have a nice day.

Best regards,
    Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Global Operations Team

3. Chase

Chase Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Lightning
    basically says - "Dear customer, We will work on this until the date that the event ends then you wont have to worry about it anymore as it wont be accessible any longer. We may give you some lapis in compensation and a NRG bottle for good measure. We wish you best of luck and have a nice day."

dbr11 and TooLegit50 like this.
  4. Harlem06

Harlem06 Well-Known Member

@JustinHChrist got any more room? if you can please add me for this event 929340601? thanks so much

5. Arwen

Arwen Member

I've been reading comments on fb and if this is true, then a total joke on Gumi... So apparently people are claiming this exploration event was also buggy and unplayable for some players when it first came out in Japan and they had to fix it and extend its duration... I'm now wondering, did they just give us the buggy one when they could've skipped that part and install the fixed one from the get go??? Who would do that???? Gumi - one step beyond??? I say Gumi - several steps behind if this is the case!!!!
    Anyone here who played the japanese version at that time can confirm or deny this?

Jubilate and TooLegit50 like this.
  6. TooLegit50

TooLegit50 Well-Known Member

Leads:
    1.1k atk Olive
    This exactly. I bet you predicted the future!

7. spada

spada Arena Runner-Up Arena Runner-Up Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Luneth, Noctis or Lightning usually
    I have to say, while Dark Fina really needs some preparing to beat her, i think Maxwell was an even more difficult opponent. Just finished Elite and now thinking on where to use the trust moogle. Have too many good TMRs to farm and no idea which to pick first

8. Jolobrolo

Jolobrolo New Member

Yup my game is crashing too.. i cannot get through the adv without a crash );
    I really want the whip....so depressing.

9. TooLegit50

Leads:
    1.1k atk Olive
    Ok so to update you guys on my progress of finally beating this event amid all the crashes, I have finally been able to progress to the end with Nox. I tried MeMu and 4 different devices, 3 android and an iPad but Nox seems to be the only one that will let me make it to the end. Hope this helps you guys and it sucks Gumi won't fix this crap. They are probably too worried about Ariana.

10. TooLegit50

Leads:
    1.1k atk Olive
    Oh and I ALMOST beat dark Fina the first round with a decent friend so I know I can second time around with the right preparations and maybe @Oboi s Noctis :)

11. spada

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Well, an OP Noctis certainly helps. I managed to beat Dark Fina on my first try in Elite after reading through the forum and other websites. Think it took me... 3-4 turns to nail her. Plus completed all the missions. So... back to either TMR farming, leveling or progressing on the story. Just hope i can get all the Trust moogles i can, i don't exactly have the time to TMR farm all day everyday T.T

12. Strangereign

Strangereign Member

I could really use some help with this event as well. @JustinHChrist, if you can spare one more slot I'd really appreciate it. 933196550 is my ID. My leader is Cloud of Darkness.

13. IIBass88II

IIBass88II Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus
    For a noob like me that started playing 5 days ago...this is priceless...and left a very...VERY horrible first impresion of the managment of the game (and the history from Gumi that I have readed in reddit doesn´t help much)
    But anyway...glat that this is going to be fixt in the near future...because my only real objetive is get that sweet, sweet Maiden´s Vestment for my Santa Roselia;P

14. iDShaDoW

iDShaDoW Active Member

Would appreciate it if you could add me too JustinHChrist. Trying to clear some of the Aquapolis content and maybe Trials.

ID 506,549,936

15. rickygck

rickygck Well-Known Member

I feel u!

But I can't even beat ELITE there. Sadly.

16. Tanga

Tanga Member

I beat her, bring a noctis and warp break her every move so she just use ordinary black magic on me till the end.

17. spada

Global ID:
    Leads:
    What's your team setup? I used Noctis with rising sun and no DW, Luneth, Refia with dualcast, COD and Charlotte (just got a cecil and am levelling his LB first before even thinking of putting him in my main roster) and a friend Noctis with 800+ ATK. As for strategy... let's see... Noctis with Thunder Flask, Luneth Cut through, Refia Defend, CoD Omni Veil, Charlotte Provoke, Friend Noctis his LB (filled everyone's LBs just in case). After that, Dualcast Stona/Curaja with Refia (all my units had petrify immunity except friend noctis), Flasks with both Noctis, Comeback with CoD, Defend or Cleansing Light with Charlotte. Third turn pretty much the same but used my noctis's LB. Fourth turn i hit her with everything i got plus esper. Think there might've been a fifth turn, but it was still manageable thanks to keeping all debuffs and buffs up unlike Maxwell, now that was one tough boss (which i owned after... 30-40ish attemtps)

18. CforCup

CforCup New Member

So happy that I finally reach this forum and found out that I am not the only one enjoying this crashing event.

Been crashing constantly (at least something is relatively "stable") on the dialog in the BGN.
    Literally I am launching a DoS attack to the FFBE server with the number of redownload and reinstallation.

Wrote to support but the impression I got is they have no idea what is wrong......
    May the force be with us and they got this sort out soon

19. Arwen

Arwen Member

Welcome and no, you're definitely not alone in the memories from the crashapolis event! They may use the next maintenance to get a fixed version up - at least that's what I'm hoping! Until then just don't bother waisting more energy trying. The problem is due to it requirying a lot of RAM memory so some people suggest clearing the cash and switching off background app refresh but even then, some devices just don't have that kind of memory... so best to just wait for them to turn it down a notch.

CforCup likes this.
  20. Kosiciel

Kosiciel Struggler VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    A2 Olive Tidus
    Trying Nox on my ancient laptop tonight. Hope I will be finally able to play this without crashes! It's the first time. I'm using LG F5.