1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Missing FFBE 4th Ann: Next Era Ticket Summon

Discussion in 'General' started by riqshaw, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:39 AM.

1. riqshaw

riqshaw Ascended Member

Global ID:
    If your FFBE 4th Ann: Next Era Ticket Summon didn't show up in your messages, close FFBE and log back in. It happened to me when I logged in.

rS

Cylian likes this.
  2. Avengerx

Avengerx Ascended Member

Wish it rather never appeared though. Spent 4 tickets, got like 6 yellows rest blue. Best anny ever so far.

Qlitus and rkl303 like this.
  3. Cylian

Cylian "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL main.
    198ish
  4. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    How many did you guys get? I got 4 but I expected 5 since the news said we would get 4 additional tickets for 1096+ login days (which I do have).

5. Vatenkeist

Vatenkeist c[_] VIP Supporter

Leads:
    Mugs to the chair.
    only 4 x 1g 10 blue tickets. tho some ppl managed to beat that with all blue so there you go.

6. seilaoque

seilaoque VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    DPS for latest trial.
    19x
    I only got 4 as well... and I have over 1300 login days.

Kaladin likes this.
  7. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Yeah. the 5th ticket comes from login rewards on day 7. I hadn't seen/noticed it. the problem isn't a problem after all.

8. Avengerx

Avengerx Ascended Member

Cylian likes this.
  9. Qlitus

Qlitus Ascended Member

2nd crown prince noctis along with 39 blues here. Pretty shitty

10. SkipDrake

SkipDrake Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    WH Raegen, Noel, tanks and healers
    I got 2 rainbows one per summon, but nothing special, maybe just a R.Lightning x2 worth noting

11. CamaroWRX

CamaroWRX Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Qin, GLS. unit du jour
    So far, all blues and one 4 (Theobald). Might wait to use my last ticket until my luck feels better.

12. D.D.Baracus

D.D.Baracus "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
  13. Aeris

Aeris Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Tifa, UW Edel, event bonus units
    I only got one ticket so far, but it was all blues and golds. One guaranteed rainbow would be great. It didn't really feel like anything special, it was just a 10+1 ticket essentially.

14. SkipDrake

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Is it just me, or does this 4th anniversary feel a lil....meh so far?
    I went to bed excited for it, then when the day came, it felt so anticlimactic. 1300+ login days, and only 3 tickets (wasnt i supposed to get 4?) which did indeed feel like 10+1's.

or are we getting this with the new era II/III stuff next?
    lil confused on it i guess.

Cylian and Aeris like this.
  15. Avengerx

Avengerx Ascended Member

Weren't you happy with getting cactaurs for your first day anny reward? Hopefully the annyversary units will be awesome but yes, this feels pretty anticlimactic so far. Not to mention Gumi going: "Due to Covid we didn't have time for stuff" but players should still have the money to buy said stuff...

Cylian likes this.
  16. Clodia

Clodia Cat Whovian VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Lasswells. Lasswells everywhere.
    I think it's more than fair to cut them some slack due to the pandemic. And you are, as always in this game, not obligated to buy anything.

They didn't even say they would cancel stuff, just that it will take a little more time this year around. That's more than fair given the circumstances. They do have many issues, but complaining about them being slower than usual because of covid is pretty inappropriate I think.

Larat likes this.
  17. 21er

21er "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther
    > 190
    It just doesn’t sound plausible. Why should they let this year’s anniversary last longer during a pandemic? The free stuff is not exactly a real gift, one must buy and wrap up nicely.

18. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Doomicorn VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Wedel Kadaj Yshtola Rizer XWQL
  19. Clodia

Clodia Cat Whovian VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Lasswells. Lasswells everywhere.
    They have to implement it into the game? And you don't know what they have planned exactly. It could be global exclusive events that have to be programmed and implemented into the game. They are probably operating from home office, and you never know what restrictions they are currently facing. Worst case scenario is that they are operating with less members because someone caught the virus.

Also planning the anniversary out is also part of the preparations. It won't be just the decision of one person just throwing into the game whatever free stuff he feels like at the moment. Actual planning might indeed be infected by the pandemic as well. No matter how bad of a job gumi does at times, their rewards will be properly planned and checked for balancing and stuff. Only because it's a mobile game with rewards that don't cost them anything in real life, doesn't mean it's a job done in five minutes.

Larat likes this.
  20. SkipDrake

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Well....i cant believe gumi would be dumb enough to code stuff to make it anything difficult to choose what rewards to add, and making things happen in game. it should be as easy as a few seconds, only coding things not already done would take any time if it is a unique feature.

I say this as one who did run an online game server in the past, worked on an mmo, and specialized in video game programming since childhood on the dear old C64, *happy sigh* But....

I don't expect them to be smart. as tech improved, programmers got lazy. no more efficiency, just as easy as possible.
    Now a REAL challenge, was NES programming. hoo boy, these coders today (unless a hobbyist getting into it for fun/nostalgia) will never know that pain.....lol
    even today, people should make every byte matter; would make for rock stable, effient apps, but that aint gonna happen.

Yeah gumi wouldnt even get that stuff right, and probably make every little task difficult for FFBE management