1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Missing recipe

Discussion in 'General' started by EvenOdds, Jun 9, 2021.

1. EvenOdds

EvenOdds Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Terra/Eric Bros/SoS Lightning/FiSol
    So, I wanted to check and make sure I had all the materials I needed from the event but I can't find the recipe for keepsake locket+. I checked the regular forge accessories tab and the enhance equipment accessories tab and nada. Double checked my filters and sorted alphabetically to make sure I hadn't overlooked it but still can't find it. Am I looking in the wrong place? Wiki lists it as an accessory, right?

2. Phinny

Phinny "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Chainers, LB finishers, bonus units
    Might be a dumb question, but do you have keepsake locket, itself? I think there's a setting where the new/enhanced item doesn't show unless you have the original item (yes, accessory). Check to see if you have Kaktiria, and if so, did you make her TMR?

Eynskaet and EvenOdds like this.
  3. EvenOdds

EvenOdds Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Terra/Eric Bros/SoS Lightning/FiSol
    :-P nope. I thought even if I couldn't make it, the recipe would show and just be marked insufficient materials. Thanks for clearing that up.

4. Phinny

Phinny "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Chainers, LB finishers, bonus units
    They did the same thing for Behemy's Sawtooth greatsword and at the time not having Behemy, I think I had the same experience. You'll get 'er eventually and then have a nice little upgrade waiting for you! Cheers :).

Hillgigas209, Eynskaet and EvenOdds like this.