1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Let's celebrate together with a small giveaway! 60$ in total! Make sure to participate! To the Christmas Giveaway
  3. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  4. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  5. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Multiple Accounts

Discussion in 'General' started by Novaultima, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Novaultima

Novaultima Ascended Member

Actually I play on a second account on Nox for the lulz and wondered about a few things now:

1. Do I have to worry about something or in other words is there something illegal in this case even if I play on even more accounts?

2. Is it possible to continue playing any FFBE account on Mobile Phone after you created and played it on Nox for a while?

Basically it´s kinda fun to create a new account and use up the huge amount of starter tickets to try out the new pull rates. Eventually I would have more luck with Units here and reroll to that account then, if I would get a worthy setup to repeat all the content now.

Or just play 2 accounts permanently, it´s kinda fun to get all the Event stuff on both accs.

2. Zilla731

Zilla731 Her Royal Highness THE Princess Anistasia VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GL 2booty, OK, Oldmandude, Tilith etc
    I play 3 accounts on GL. if you've linked them to a FB, you can move back and forth between nox and mobile device. I roll memu when I'm home usually for my GLS alt, (tho I've done my other 2 as well), and mobile device for other 2 (main and tidus alt), usually when not at home. no penalties. in fact, gumi's goto response when they ban someone is, "sorry bout that, feel free to create another account"

3. Onejah

Onejah Honey Boo Boo's fan VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus
    42/81
    Simplier, install FB application on your phone and register both account. Just switch on FB & unlog/relog on FFBE to switch between both -> Profit ! :D

Only "legal issue" is having 2 FB account tbh, it's from their rules.

4. Fencat

Fencat Active Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Loren
    1: cant really answer this one but I doubt it

2: if you link it to a Face Book account just login on the new unit and continue
    however Lapis seems to be tied to the store you got them in, meaning if you got them on Android (nox in your case) and then login on a IOS unit you wont see your lapis. They dont disappear though so just log back into an Android unit and they are there again.

5. Squall

Squall Veritas of the Vodka VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elza, Fryevia, 2B, Emperor, Wilhelm
    Lots of people play multiple accounts, you’re fine :)

6. Novaultima

Novaultima Ascended Member

So you can link more than one account to FB without losing anything?

7. Squall

Squall Veritas of the Vodka VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elza, Fryevia, 2B, Emperor, Wilhelm
    You’ll need multiple FB accounts

8. jnTracks

jnTracks Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    The second facebook account is against the FB rules. So you're at their mercy. Many do this.

...seems like every couple of days there's another thread asking for help because "facebook banned me!".... duh....