1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Need A Chainer For Asura

Discussion in 'Add Me Requests' started by Avri, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Avri

Avri Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Hello evryone, it's been a while since I've done a trial/esper batlle.
    I need anyone who can equip an Ellesperis similar to this one, the important thing here are:
    -30% fire resists
    -her tmr
    -some maneater/maneater+
    Also i haven't been playing for a really long time so if you can give me any advice on a skill rotation for her would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Jatabo

Jatabo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh, Dark Fina
    Well, I don´t have a 7* Ellesperis, but Esther shares with her the same family chaining attacks, Bolting Strike. Only thing you won´t be able to do will be chaining our Limit Bursts. If you are nevertheless interested, I can set her up for you with your specifications plus a Dark weapon to make the most out of Ellesperis elemental debuffs.

As for Asura rotations, all you need to know is neatly summarized in here: https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Asura's_Palace

Avri likes this.
  3. Avri

Avri Ascended Member

Global ID:
    why not? sure set him up, also i can chain Eshter's LB with 1 of Ellesperis skill,i think it's called Vegetfull Blade or something like that ... thx a lot ^^

4. Jatabo

Jatabo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh, Dark Fina
    There you have her. Not as much ATK as she could potentially have, but she has a Dark weapon, 30% Fire resist and 200% Man-eater. Only debatable change would be the materia that boosts her LB damage, since when I beat Asura with two Esthers, that was my main source of damage; since this is not the case, if you think the damage output is way low, I can always swap that materia out for another that grants simply more raw ATK.

Tell me how it goes, if you want the swap for other tries. Good luck, my ID is below my profile pic.

Avri likes this.
  5. Avri

Avri Ascended Member

Global ID:
    should do,
    request sent thx a lot.

6. Avri

Avri Ascended Member

Global ID:
    also let me know what unit shows you in my friend request... is it my Charlotte or Fryevia?

7. Jatabo

Jatabo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh, Dark Fina
    Fryevia, dude. Already accepted.

Avri likes this.
  8. Avri

Avri Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Done thx again, feel free to remove me if u need slots
    ^^