1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Need advise on Team Comp/UOC use

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by kaizeruenis, Oct 8, 2019.

which Healer/support should i go with using UOC?

1. Wol Lena

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Sylvie

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Myra

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Folka

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kaizeruenis

kaizeruenis Ascended Member

Hi i need advise/opinions for im having a hard time in a few trials and mostly (story event quests 90nrg ones some trials)

my most common lineup - (all are 7* units) only the unit choices poll are 6* [thank you sir isaac for pointing this one out] x..x

tanks - CG charlotte / Basch / Wilhelm
    Dps - Elena / Cg Lightning / Zeno
    Support - CG Nicol
    Healer - LM fina
    Breakers - Auron / 2b
    Mage - Trans Terra , ( i mostly used friend units if they are physical immune)

the units i have most are all 6* which lacks another copy to go for 7*
    *sorry about that what i meant was the 6* units are the ones in the choices*

do you guys have any suggestions to help clear / steam roll most contents?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. Isaac

Isaac "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    702 220 272
    Leads:
    7 Esther, Ely, Cid, Kurasame, Hyou
    180s
    You need to 7 units. 6 star damage dealers and tanks suck. I would start with Charlotte and Elena

Masvroh likes this.
  3. kaizeruenis

hi , sorry i wrote the wrong message , what i meant was the choices above units are all 6* , while the team units are all 7*

4. Masvroh

Masvroh "an elder brother" VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Trance Terra, A2, Hyoh, Lilith
    First, are all of the units you listed 7*?
    Tank, DPS, and breaker need their 7* form since their strongest abilities are unlocked to 7* and for a tank, 7* gives them a lot of bulk.

Second, assuming their 7* form, you are actually fine beating difficult trials as long as you gear them properly according to each trial. For example, gearing everyone with sufficient fire, water, and dark immunity to fight Scorn of the Beast of the Dark.

Well, except Trance Terra since she is a bit outdated.

However, you may not be able to clear trials which inflict ailments resistance removal such as Neo Exdeath. You need someone like Folka, WoL Lenna, Myra, or Sylvie to protect your team from it. To counter it, you need those unit's status protection buff and equipping Ribbon-like gears to everyone altogether.

And WoL Lenna is probably the best choice... Or no. Folka has her own niche as superior MP battery and barrier master while Myra as Imperil removal healer. Sylvie on the other hand is good for element tetris trial.
    WoL Lenna herself is AoE reraiser and superior healer due to stronger Curaja and delayed heal.

::thonk::

5. kaizeruenis

yes , all of them are 7 * except for those units that are listed above namely

myra / folka / wol lenna / sylvie

i have just enough UOC tickets to pick 1 of them...sadly and my luck was not that good with the 5* tix

6. Masvroh

Masvroh "an elder brother" VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Trance Terra, A2, Hyoh, Lilith
    This is assuming their enhancement included if any,

1. WoL Lenna :
    • Better AoE reraise than LM Fina with lasts for 4 turns and heal your entire team by large fixed value (LB).
    • Able to protect to all ailments, Stop, Charm, and breaks.
    • Innate mod increase for Curaja means a single cast of Curaja is able to fully heal your 25K HP tank.
    • She has T-cast white magic. Very helpful to use Curaja + Dispelga + reraise combo with ease.
    • Her delayed heal is darn good
    • Able to provide 30% general mitigation, 30% magic mitigation, and 200% SPR buff on turn one. But they are locked to CD.
    • She actually has on-demand 30% general mitigation though.

Folka
    • The best MP battery as she can restore 180 MP to 360 MP in a single turn to all with only costs 5 LB to 10 LB.
    • She has 30% magic mitigation and 30% physical mitigation on very short CD which also have Curaja-level healing.
    • Able to protect to all ailments, Stop, Charm, and breaks.
    • She has on-demand 2K Barrier which is really nice to increase your survival by spamming it.
    • No AoE Raise and no Dispelga sadly.
    Myra
    • She is a healer and a buffer altogether
    • She has weak on-demand barrier and strong barrier after her whole song setup is completed.
    • Her LB is spammable when she is properly built with LB gears. It has AoE debuffs removal, which means she is the only unit who can remove your team's Imperil reliably as long as her LB is often full. Unlike SS Nichol who has this abilities locked in CD thus he probably find a situation when he can't cure it.
    • Only protects the four annoying ailments (paralyze, sleep, confuse, and stone), charm, and breaks. Yes, she can't protect you from Stop. And unfortunately, she can't protect your fighter from Blind.
    • She has AoE reraise locked in CD which also grants barrier
    • She has reliable CD which gives your party 30% general mitigation and some element resist.
    Sylvie
    • Able to protect to all ailments and Stop. Can't protect you from Charm.
    • Able to give two other units with imbue and later chaining move if you use her in finisher-based team.
    • Compared to other buffers, she only has 130% stats buffs.
    • Unlike other buffers who boost their abilities to grants high general mitigation, she has two type mitigations... But not really that high. Still usable.
    • Able to grants 100% element resistance to certain elements
    • Able to grants 75% all element resistance with her her LB.
    • She can debuffs enemies but her breaks are locked in CD. So don't rely it too much. It's very good for emergency breaks though when your LB-reliant breaker somehow can't ready their LB to break your enemy.
    Choose between them depending on your need.

7. Isaac

Isaac "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    702 220 272
    Leads:
    7 Esther, Ely, Cid, Kurasame, Hyou
    180s
    I think you need 1) a second healer that gives ribbon (Lenna is the best, Folka also really good), 2) a brand new physical tank like Sieghard or the upcoming galuf, and 3) a buffer that cover what Nichol cannot, like Sylvie or I think uh Yuraisha. For example, for wicked moom, I need to keep up all types of mitigation, so while charlotte can do general and magic, I needed sylvie to do physical. charlotte had pod so she could physical when possible and lenna has general for turn 1.

Do you have any of those units at 6? Also, you can get a galuf for 24k lapis this week - can you afford that?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  8. Tena

Tena Member

I beated almost everything with Charlotte, Wilhelm, LM Fina, Auron and Elena so with what you say I would obviously go for Folka as it was my 5th slot almost on all trials full of status ailments lately.

Feel free to add me, I have a nice permanent Elena that would suit well your team too ;-)

9. exnigma

exnigma Ascended Member

Idk I’d probably 7 Sylvia. Depending on the trial you can use her as a breaker as well as a buffer. Having wol lena at 6 is probably enough with the right gear

Fabricio likes this.