1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Need an updated Bahamut guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by DaughterofMalkavia, Sep 23, 2018.

1. DaughterofMalkavia

DaughterofMalkavia Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    All the ones I'm finding are pre Bash/Awakened Rain/etc not to mention 7*. Anyone have ideas for good setup? Night's asking me and I haven't gotten him yet either lol.

2. Elysee

Elysee Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    PS Rydia with Bahamut for now
    Not really since Bahamut is an old content and most already beaten him. If you want, I can give you some ideas on how to beat him but it's mostly pre-7* stuff

3. kurizu

kurizu Fina -> Sniper Waifu <3 VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL Tidus | JP Hyou
    165|99
    If you see something in guide , just use upgraded alternative... Its enough.

4. Wdiggums

Wdiggums Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event
    If you have 6* trance terra and friend 6 or 7* trance terra and whatever magic cover tank you want. Round one aoe mag cover from tank , magic activate both trance terras. If you take lmf or ayaka reraise on mag tank. Round two raise tank if you feel like it , click manduans thing Tt one and tt two select two chaos wave on both. Fire off tts await chain to decimate bahamut... if you have two 7* trance terra just click hear quad move round 1 and hit 4 chaos moves on both and decimate him round 1.

5. TuanMuda

TuanMuda Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    DFina/Tidus/DL
    Dragonlord with enhanced Kafrizzle still a good OTKO strategy. I can lend him if you want, just need a decent chainer to cap chain, preferably with fire imperil like Raegen ::boco::

6. Absolem

Absolem "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    737 567 686
    Leads:
    Fry mostly, bonus units otherwise.
    Magic tank, reraiser, and any couple of chainers is all you need. Or just bring two 7* TTerra, should be waaay more than enough for OTKO.

7. Elrond

Elrond Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh
    2 possible strategies, you can pick either.

1. OTKO. In the past this mainly revolved around chaining + esper finish, and summoner would usually max out EVO +10% materia. Expect nowadays it will be much easier to OTKO with other options, as there as been significant power increase with 7*s.

2. Use a magic tank to tank the megaflare. This could previously be done with Mystea, who would die, but you would have plenty of time to raise her before the next one.

I went with #2 back in the day, since it's more reliable for me. Try either one out, and if you have issues, provide details and I'm sure someone can help provide suggestions.

8. Shr

Shr Monthly Arena Champ S2 Monthly Arena Champ S2 VIP Supporter Monthly Arena Champ S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yes
    Gunso
    Rinoa can kill it by herself. Probably others too. I tested this to carry another forum member. She had almost 1800 mag. Triple Apocalypse plus a light buff or break should be enough. With 60% break or higher 2 apocalypses are enough without any buffs. The annoying thing is getting all the missions, if you are new to the game that might be hard due to the mind in the island and their high encounter rate.

9. Etherial

Etherial Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fryevia, Kunshira, Mystea, Orlandeau
    I beat him with 3 Fryevias, Ayaka, Mystea and WoL