1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

need help building a team for bossrush 2

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Reaper486, Jul 31, 2020 at 7:41 PM.

1. Reaper486

Reaper486 Ascended Member

any suggestions help seem to lose consistently sux lol thanks in advance

2. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I went in blind with p cecil, sylvie, elena, bb rem, and rikku x-2. Did fine til ADV 4 and 5, but you can get everything from the boxes without beating four or five.

I did have to swap out rikku for Bart for wind imbue for uhhh....forget which, but it's 2 dragony monsters that can only be damaged by wind. One physical, one magic.

3. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    This is like dv light you need to make sure you have the right elements and or phys/mag combo for them, people were talking about the dragon pain for phys but I have Phoenix jake.... see what I mean about the dvs likeness? ( dragons need phys wind AND mag wind this is int lvl of course I haven’t decided if I care for the next lvl of this absurdity because it seems you have to have certain units. The only good thing about it is with in jakes case his wind etc is a one shot deal so far, same for b-rem and ace when their elements match. The godsend has been elly with her element assortment.

4. bwnyc

bwnyc "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    WH Raegen, WC Ace, Elena, Kryla, Event
    I went with eSS Charlotte, Evade/Provoke Kryla, eRena, WC Ace (had a wind weapon) and a BB Rem from friend list for BGN and INT.

Did the first three ADV waves as well...two BB Rems make short work of it. That was enough to get all the boxes cleared of goodies, so I'm stopping there.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020 at 6:57 AM
  5. Prime2u

Prime2u Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
  6. Nixilu

Nixilu "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Maybe a little late, but I used HA.Charlotte, 4W.Physalis, WH.Raegen, Zenaida (with a wind spear), and Sylvie. Able to do all of 2 and the first 3 of 3 with them w/o issue.