1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Need help making my team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by igamaru, Jan 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. igamaru

igamaru New Member

Hello there. Hope that you bring some good advice on what team I could make using the units mentioned lower. This is my first time posting a thread, so yeah aint gona look fancy like all the other threads but yeah :D

Base 5★
    Fryevia, Knight Delita, Lightning, Prishe, Tidus

Base 4★
    Agrias, Ashe, Aura, Bran, Chizuru, Chloe, Cor, Desch, Gaffgarion, Glauca, Goken, Hope, Ilias, King, Mystea, Orran x2, Refia, Setzer, Snow, Soleil, Sozhe, Tinkerer Carrie, Vanille, Veritas of the Earth, Veritas of the Heavens, Warrior of Light

Base 3★
    Aiden, Amarant, Artemios, Bartz, Bedile, Camille, Celes, Cloud of Darkness, Clyne x2, Duane, Edgar, Edge, Elle x2, Exdeath, Faris, Firion, Fran, Freya, Gau, Gilbert, Golbez, Guromu, Guy, Ingus, Iris, Jack, Jean, Kamui, Kefka, Krile, Kupipi x2, Lani, Lawrence, Leo, Lid, Locke, Ludmille, Maria, Mustadio, Otogiri, Ovelia, Rakshasa, Roselia, Rydia, Ryunan, Sabin, Sara, Scarmiglione, Shadow, Shera, Tellah, Terra, Toby x2, Trey, Ulrica, Vaan x2, Wakka, Yuri

Base 2★
    Anastasis, Biggs, Fina, Kenyu, King Giott, Lasswell, Mel, Mizell, Montana, Ollie, Paul, Rain, Sarah, Shiki, Wedge

Base 1★
    Baurg, Eldin, Gimlee, Leah, Maxell, Rizer, Sarai x2, Tronn

sorry that it isnt anything good looking but yeah, got preaty much no TMR and no Trial gear as yeah, cant get any so far :/
    In story I am just beginning Olderion.
    Will appreciate any kind of help ^^

2. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Rum und Ähre! VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    CG Daddy Dylf
    Base 5★
    Fryevia or Tidus -> Support + Attack
    Veritas of the Earth -> Physical Damage Tank OR Warrior of Light -> Physical Tank with Breaker abilities
    Mystea -> Magic Damage Tank
    Ilias -> Support / Healing
    Refia -> Healing
    Setzer -> Status ailments (at least in the normal game very, very helpfull)

Sell your base 2 and 1 stars. They are useless. If you should draw Skaha, colect and fuse her with her duplicates, her TMR is good. Dragon Killer. Also i can only suggest you to get familiar with all those other TMRs, you have some units with pretty good ones.

igamaru likes this.
  3. nekrodev

nekrodev Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    waifus
    tank - WoL looks to be the best, general one you have, plus he can break ST or AoE, but you can level Mystea ,too, for MAG heavy fights

healer - Refia, and if you can get a Dual Cast material from your Ludmille

Fryevia - major damage, good chaining, add other Fryevias and Orlandus to chain

Tidus - good damage, buffs, MP regen, you can add other Tidus to chain, but he's more difficult

support - Ashe for heals and status stuff, or more MAG damage, or Soleil for more general buffage

igamaru likes this.
  4. igamaru

igamaru New Member

Ok! TYVM ^^ so far I have maxed out my Tidus and am trying to get his TMR, but cant imagine how people get them that easily, like I have been using him since day 1 (thats 12 days now) and his TMR isnt even 30% :/

5. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Rum und Ähre! VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    CG Daddy Dylf
    TMRs don't come easy to us. You really have to work for them. Every once in a few weeks we get trust moogles and the rest is up to us. Duplicates of units can be fused together, which also gives 5% TMR. But don't fuse 5* bases.

It gets easier to get TMRs later, if you can beat the Event contents. At the End of Season 1 you also get a 100% moogle. Take you time. Don't let all those shiny things from other players get to your head :)

igamaru likes this.