1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Need help retrieving lost account..

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Millz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member

So today as I woke up, I turn to my phone hitting the power button and I'm met with a Black screen and a flashing blue LED light. Here I am now with a constant white LED light and a phone that remains unresponsive. Looks like my phone isn't coming back... and so I can't exactly transfer my FFBE data to another device and if I try to use the FB method it just starts me off as a new player.

I've had the account since the games inception and have put a lot of effort into the game that I've grown to love. I'm hopeful there is some way to retrieve it as I can supply plenty of details about the account. Can't say ik everything... but I could also get other ffbe friends to vouch for my account if that matters.

I was on the game literally yesterday, then I wake up to a ghost of a phone. If anyone can help or knows of a way to fix the issue please let me know. I really don't want to lose this account... Thanks in advance for anyone that helps or even reads the post lol.

2. LittleMoney

LittleMoney Member

Well, having gone through something similar, I think I can help. You'll need a new device to play from, though.

What you're going to need to do is contact support (on a new device or the like). They'll ask you to provide as many details as possible. If you have your account number, it'll be way easier (I didn't have that, myself). One of the most useful things other than that is a unique account name (i.e. NOT Rain), as well as knowing what unit you had set up as a friend unit, and possibly your friend unit message (general time you started playing is also helpful). The more info you can provide support, the better. If they can find it, they'll ask you to start a new, non-facebook linked account, and then provide them the number of the account. They'll take it from there, and once your old account is back in place over the new one, they'll message you and recommend you link it to Facebook.

At least, that's everything I can remember.

Aliala likes this.
  3. Aliala

Aliala Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Malphasie <3 , Kurasame, and others
    Yeah, your profile here has your ID on it, so I'd recommend using that as your primary recovery info. Should be pretty simple with the number.

4. Kurogane

Kurogane Ascended Member

Leads:
    Lilith, Hyoh
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  5. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member

Alright awesome. Thanks guys and gals! Good thing I made this account as It'll help a lot.

6. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member

Put in a thorough email, I'm hopeful it will be enough!

Aliala likes this.
  7. Aliala

Aliala Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Malphasie <3 , Kurasame, and others
    Good luck! Hopefully it all works out!

PS: I love your profile picture!

8. Moriarty

Moriarty "Aren't ordinary people adorable?" VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Trance Terra 1.7k
    Same thing happened to me, i started playing about a week after release and after a couple months my phone crapped out. Unfortunatly i wasnt able to get my account back so i had to start fresh. My new account is linked now, learned my lesson but if that were to happen now i would probably throw my phone through the wall in frustration

9. Macphistofly

Macphistofly Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh, Orlandeau, A. Rain, Bonus Units
    If i remember correctly, you can do the new player missions until you can get Ashe and your 5 tickets and then can get to the home screen then go to menu and login and use your facebook login. It should give you a popup saying, Existing account data, then your old username and account level and then asks if you would like to sync existing game data to this device. Then do Yes and Yes and it should go back to the white start screen. After that your account should be reactivated on the new device. Hope this is helpful.

10. LittleMoney

LittleMoney Member

The problem is that he didn't link to Facebook in the first place, from what I understand. As he said, trying that would start him out as a new player.

11. Darwin

Darwin New Member

Same problem
    Same problem to me.