1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

need new friends

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yulneth, Apr 15, 2019.

1. yulneth

yulneth New Member

Hi guys. Im new here in brave exvius forums but i have been reading Memelord's review of units here. I'm f2p player rank 173. I've been playing this game ever since the ff type 0 banner came out (trey is my strongest unit back then). Lately, I've been encountering problems with my friends. Most of them are not geared for scorn of gilgamesh. Can i ask some of you guys to lend me your units (fryevia,Cid,etc. what u think can help me) in order for me to defeat the goddamn trial of gilgamesh to ready my akstar in the future.

Notable 7 star units i have:
    Tanks: lilith, m.ramza,basch
    Support: SS nichol, CG nichol, rem, LM fina, Zargagod
    Breakers: CG Lid, 2b, loren
    Mages: TT,Barb,mediena (yea guys, im planning to get a good magic dmg dealer in the future)
    DD: Fryevia, Sephiroth, Raegen, CG lassworm, Kunshira (mostly i use seph because he has more chaining partners)

ID: 847,485,650

CamaroWRX and Frosty Toast like this.
  2. Frosty Toast

Frosty Toast Faded VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    511 684 224
    Leads:
    Event, 2B, Raegen
    First: Welcome to the forum! ::rudecat11::
    Second: Feel free to add me! I am rank 114, though my rank is small, I have quite an interesting array of units and equipment. 511 684 224
    My main fortè is providing tanks/DPS/breaker with high element resist. I can also provide epeen 2B for finishing, just let me know what you need and I'll see if I can provide. If you need Fryevia, I've got her.

Antioch likes this.
  3. Antioch

Antioch "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    See my Profile.
    >140
    Welcome to the forums and the brood that makes FFBE that much better. (always nice to have community) :)

Request sent. :) Name is the same in game.

****Removed My Request, as it's sat idle since Monday and you've changed units, so I know you've been on. If you have 'Pre-requisites, for who/what you will accept, please post in your message'. This is just coming across as rude.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Frosty Toast likes this.
  4. matt_b

matt_b Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Hey, feel free to add me if you'd like.

Antioch and Frosty Toast like this.
  5. Goddess Nyx

Goddess Nyx Spooky Spooky Chocobro Supporter

Global ID:
    Welcome to the forum!

Antioch and Frosty Toast like this.