1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

New player needing some help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jonathan Frye, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Jonathan Frye

Jonathan Frye New Member

Hey guys I am a new player. I have some friends that have been playing awhile they suggested I ask for some help on this forum to try and farm the current mount event to get rose. Please add me if you can help thanks so much. Game ID # 953,137,802

SlightlyDubious likes this.
  2. SlightlyDubious

SlightlyDubious A Wild Dubs Appears! Spooky Chocobro Valkyrie Æsir VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Whatchu need?
    Welcome to the forum! I'll get you added uno momento! Just a heads up in advance it might be a good idea to put the forum in your in-game info so that if people around here need to clean out their friendslist at any point you'll be less likely to get removed on accident.

Good luck! Feel free to let me know if there's anything specific you need! ::rudecat11::

3. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Request sent would you be so kind as to set your friend message to brave-EXVIUS.com

SlightlyDubious likes this.
  4. Exso

Exso Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Hey! I’m not great but can help you in earlier stuff! Welcome! Sent request!

5. Zilla731

Zilla731 Her Royal Highness THE Princess Anistasia Valkyrie Æsir Spooky Chocobro VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL
    sent requests from my 3 alts. all 3 have Xuan Wu & Qing Long set as fav and 200% bonus units set to event one.
    as others have said, please add brave-exvius.com to your in game greeting so we know not to delete you to make room.
    (XWQL is top dog dps right now, and they'll melt the face of story mode for you)

6. Jonathan Frye

Jonathan Frye New Member

7. Jonathan Frye

Jonathan Frye New Member

Thanks u and thanks for the advice

8. Lachesis

Lachesis Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    Thunder girl / Elena / unit event
    Hello !
    Not the strongest one here but can be of use ;) Just send you a request. Have fun.