1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

New to game

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bladen, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Bladen

Bladen New Member

Took weeks to figure out friends is broken or something. Very active rank 41.

ID is 824206042

Thanks everyone!

Sartre likes this.
  2. Sartre

Sartre Esther is my Goddess Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther...that is all...
    H7
    Hey there, welcome to the forum! ::hiya::

It's pretty quiet around here these days, but if you have any questions about anything there's usually someone lurking around ready to offer advice and tips on the game.

I've sent you a friend request, my IGN (In Game Name) is Sartre. You'll see Esther as my main, but I have EX3 Lara Croft in Nemesis 1 (set up for Amon Trial) and EX2 Physalis in Nemesis 2 (set up for Genies trial). I always try to keep up with a good bonus unit in either one or both of the Event slots. If you ever need a friend unit set up for anything specific, don't hesitate to ask. Happy hunting!

3. Larat

Larat "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Sent you a request too. Ign same as Forumnick. And welcome to the Forum.

Sartre likes this.
  4. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Think my id# is in my picture to the left. But yeah forums are a bit quiet, I'd recommend joining one of the larger discords.

5. Bladen

Bladen New Member

Which discord?

6. Bladen

Bladen New Member

Thank you all for adding me! The game is fun and interesting.