1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

new unit im hoping for

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by kitwood, Dec 16, 2018.

1. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

dunno about you guys but if they dont make madam a playable unit i wont be happy , i want a sassy older woman waifu on my team . gumi if you see this make her free from completing all ancient ruins but also make her actually good unlike all other free units :p

2. Fayleen

Fayleen ??? VIP Supporter

Sadly she's not available on JP until now and i doubt alim will do that, pretty much she'll be 5* on FFBE summon banner. Also take note it's alim who responsible here not gumi ::ink::

3. Manveru

Manveru "Hall of Fame" Member

Dietlinde not sassy enough for you?

4. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

no shes just a douche haha , her and all the seighard siblings . i find them to be overly arrogant and lacking in the sass to back up their ego (although seighards lb animation is probably my 2nd fav cg lb after laswells)

5. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

i know shes not on jp side but a man can dream ^^ my only concern if they did bring her out , is how strong would they have to make her just to be able to 1-shot that bird boss

Fayleen likes this.
  6. Fabell

Fabell "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena,Sylvie,Zeno,SS Charlotte,Olberic
    I beat Bennu easily with 2B doing her LB (along with another 2B) almost every turn. I'm not saying 2B could solo her, but dang it, 2B is nearly up there in terms of Madam's powerlevel.

We also have to assume that the version of Bennu that Madam defeated wasn't ready for an attack (she surprised the creature, as it had been perhaps hundreds, if not thousands of years, since anyone had been down there), but on our second round into the dungeon Bennu was ready and angry about being beaten the first time.

There's also the reality that she didn't actually "beat" Bennu as Bennu was still around to bother us, and Madam didn't want to give us permission to her star quartz treasure trove until we truly and actually defeated Bennu.

kitwood likes this.
  7. kitwood

kitwood Ascended Member

im still to tackle that boss for the '2nd time' n have a 2B with level 26 LB and 1700+ attack would that be strong enough along with a friend ?