1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Number of Radiant Lightning TMR

Discussion in 'Equipment & Abilities' started by Regalia, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Regalia

Regalia Professional Cat VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    709 451 243
    Leads:
    Esther, BS Sakura, Elena, KM units
    So, I've got one TMR moogle (But no Radiant Lightning) for eventual use in a TMR prism. I know it's BiS in a lot of upcoming TDW units, but I'm guessing I don't need two.

Second opinions? Get the second and fuse them, keep two, what?

Seven, Backosteel and Person like this.
  2. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    I kept two mainly cause I drew 2 and still have 10 100% moogs left. So it’s kind of subjective and more than one good for arena or friends list units.

Seven and Backosteel like this.
  3. Person

Person Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Bonus Units
    If you don't have/use Radiant Lightning, one should be fine.

It might be more useful later if/when we get 3*/4* missions, since many of them will want TDW. For now, I can't see any use in having multiple.

Backosteel likes this.
  4. Carnefix

Carnefix News bot Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    Esther, Cilka, Circe, Cid
    Look here: https://old.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/cjd4iy/sift_sneak_peek_lightnings_tmr/

You barely need one for future TDW units since the accessories are much more important.
    I wanted one for my Cid since he will be TDW after his enhancements. It might be the same for other units not mentioned in that list.

MikePro, Seven and Backosteel like this.
  5. Regalia

Regalia Professional Cat VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    709 451 243
    Leads:
    Esther, BS Sakura, Elena, KM units
    Okay, so only go for two for the convenience of not having to switch, and even then it'll mostly be on units I'm using for funsies. Otherwise keep one copy just in case.

Backosteel likes this.
  6. Carnefix

Carnefix News bot Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    Esther, Cilka, Circe, Cid
    Another option would be to use two of you own chainers if you are lacking specific roles. Or a team composition with a physical chainer + finisher if the trial allows it or for OTKO strategies.

Regalia and Backosteel like this.
  7. Nina

Nina Eyes on Me Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Nina
    I keep two because i rather use different accessories. TDW accessories like Bartz and OK are only 40 flat atk. One for chainer, one for finisher.

8. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    2B, Esther, Rena, Randi
    It is actually not BiS for many units. only units that have only 50% innate TDW wants it. And most reaches 100% (at this point Bartz is BiS)

9. Dajabec

Dajabec Ascended Member

Grabbed two in the shop. Cid, reberta, Yun, Sephiroth... lots of units I like can get some mileage out of it.

Not going to moogle a second unless i need it though.