1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

NV awakening

Discussion in 'General' started by Galahad, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Galahad

Galahad Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eAileen, eEmperor
    After buy the fragments, is it worth to awaken x+1 rain and x+2 cloud? I only have 3 red pearl.
    If yes for cloud, is it worth to use stmr moogle to make 2 stmr? I can make 3 or 4 100% stmr with ticket

2. Elrond

Elrond Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zen/Cloud/WC Ace
    I would say for Rain you can probably consider skipping his Ex+1. Most of Rain's awesomeness comes from his support kit in normal form. You'll really only need his BS form if you want to use his LB to chain with MMXon in DV or need his fire imperil.

3. Matri

Matri "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    477 960 603
    Question is, who needs clouds STMR on your teams? Rain you can skip his +1. His VC is pretty meh, and his BS form isn't a huge difference from his normal form.

Cloud gets enhancements at +2 later on, where his damage gets a nice boost...so maybe +2 him for now OR when you need his STMR and hold off on Rains.

4. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Guard your pearls and use wisely

Galahad and Nixilu like this.
  5. Skye

Skye "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Regina, Edel, MWTerra, Rab
    Cloud STMR is limited to one copy per character, so the first copy is pretty much all you need, if at all.

I think it's a good STMR to upgrade an innately TDW unit who doesn't have the 6x chain cap mod like Madam Edel to TDH for example, the (up to) +50% damage is often worth it.

Galahad, Wdiggums and Nixilu like this.