1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

NV fragment generation

Discussion in 'General' started by Multil8or, Feb 20, 2021 at 8:51 AM.

1. Multil8or

Multil8or Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Hello everyone,

Today I was lucky and got a Locke NV. I have only the 30 fragments from the daily log in reward we had when his banner was up.
    It is a shame I can't even buy the missing 20 fragments for ex+1 him? Neither Lapis nor VIP coins... What's wrong with them? His banner is not that far away I think. That's a lousy service I think. Or am I wrong? With the 7* era we had the possibility to use the UoC tickets but what can I do right now?
    I could use his ex1 for the Bahamut trial I can't complete in 15 turns (1 time I missed 1%!!! due to a mistake some turns before and it wasn't a friend unit but the best Lasgen I have ever seen so far in my list...) because the bonus dmg is still bugged...
    And I should finish my bachelor thesis before I write this...

So see you later...

2. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    2Best, Ibara, Tifa, S.Elena
    And that is why you should preemptively get 20 shards from every unit that is not garbage from the VIP shop.

The only source of shards outside dupes and the shops is the fragment dungeon that comes whenever gumi feels like they should open it. No pattern at all.

M!to likes this.
  3. Sotoy_yuk

Sotoy_yuk Ascended Member

I also got nv locke yesterday and gumi lousy service prevent me to use 100% of his abilities. I don't get it why they remove old unit shard from vip coin. It kinda defeat the purpose of vip coin in the first place
    I have physallis, firion, ok, sol, aerith and locke unleveled ex+0 since there is no way to awaken them to ex+1 (not mention the lack of red pearl)
    I know they put unit shard in some event like current CNY event but it is only 15. I need 5 more shard to awaken it

I was one of ffbe passionate player. Always happy to play it everyday, beat trial in first week etc but with the current gumi policy to withhold unit to have their 100% abilities for unforeseenable time, my passion is dwindling.

Note : i don't buy the old unit shard since gumi used to rotate the unit shard in vip shop so i can always buy it later.

4. Zilla731

Zilla731 Her Royal Highness THE Princess Anistasia Valkyrie Æsir Spooky Chocobro VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL
    guys, relax. there is still the shard dungeon that comes every month or so. 5 shards each a day for 2 weeks.

5. Tena

Tena Ascended Member

If I recall correctly 7* were introduced end of 2017’s, and UoC a couple of weeks before.
    You know that UoC weren’t as easy to obtain as nowadays, exactly like super trust moogle tickets were at their release.

What was the way to awaken a unit to 7* except pulling to get a dupe? None and UoC couldn’t save you more than once or twice

With NV, even without BS form, you have at least a strong unit with already nice modifiers and often unique skills by only pulling one copy (I mean Raina for example is totally viable at EX+0, so is Madam Edel for awesome support utility, or Starlight Elena who is barely switched to BS), at the 7* era pulling one 5* was just useless.

Like Zilla said there is the shard dungeon, like victor sant said there is the VIP shop, getting 20 shards for every strong unit you haven’t pulled yet is a wise and not expensive choice, but at least there is a way to get to EX+1 once you pulled only 1 copy that wasn’t available for 6* to 7*

M!to likes this.
  6. Sotoy_yuk

Sotoy_yuk Ascended Member

Gumi promised is every 2 or 3 months. Which is make a unit only have half of his abilities for months
    Not mention we know what happen with their promise like monthly chamber of vengeful, old unit enhancement etc

7. Zilla731

Zilla731 Her Royal Highness THE Princess Anistasia Valkyrie Æsir Spooky Chocobro VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL
    they said 2-3 mo, but it's been every month since release so far

8. Zilla731

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL
    I feel you, I recently got my 1st Yoshi on main, and only have 30 shards so far