1. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

2. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Old Man, New Account

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by liberlibri, Jan 11, 2017.

1. liberlibri

liberlibri Arena Runner-Up Arena Runner-Up

Leads:
    A2
    Hi,

Introductions are awkward, but following the recommendations, I've been playing FFBE since mid-July (I think Locke-Hayate-Artemios was the first banner I pulled on) and just generally lurking on forums since. I'm rank 104 and generally set my lead to whatever my friends want for the current event--Noctis right now.

I've been playing FF games since I rented FFI shortly after it came out on original Nintendo, though I didn't really dive deep until IV (or II in the U.S.) and have played every non MMO version since (except for XV as I haven't justified a PS4 purchase since kids rarely leave time for games).

My style has always been as a level grinder even back to my first play-through off FFIV as a 12-year-old making sure Cecil got back up to level 40 (his last level as a black knight) before leaving Mt. Ordeals or later maxing every character's levels before beating FFVI. That style follows me into FFBE as I use whatever spare time to grind chasing the OP-est state my party can reach.

That should about do it.

Kira likes this.
  2. Kira

Kira Active Member Supporter

Leads:
    Elza/Lightning/Luneth
    Welcome!
    Glad to have a fellow long time FF fan over here :)

Good Luck and Have fun!

3. architect

architect Fairy Member VIP Supporter

Welcome and enjoy your stay..! :)

4. Scott Q

Scott Q Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeu, Luneth, Ling, and DKC.
  5. Terra

Terra Half-Esper Editor VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Terra
    Glad to see a fellow FF fan, Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay. :)