1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Orlandeau vs Yun

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by KhairilNadzmi, Mar 26, 2017.

1. KhairilNadzmi

KhairilNadzmi Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Recently i got Orlandeau but i can't really tell the difference between him and my Yun since both of them really good at dealing with single target enemy.
    Orlandeau can be a good support but i already have Ling as my support.Orlandeau can't do better at supp(debuffing) when is comes to aoe. so Who wore it better?

2. Parade

Parade I'm So Proud of You, Children VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dicelord
    Orlandeau is a chainer. That is his specialty. He does the most damage with another Orlandeau out, with both wearing Excaliburs.

KhairilNadzmi likes this.
  3. Asf

Asf Dead ace VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau
    Landu's divine ruination have a much higher mod than raging bird. His weapon selection is also better.. he needs odin for aoe, but dmg wise, landu is much better. Landu also got some eilment resistance and hp passive to boot. Once the greatsword weapon support materia are out, he can break through 1.1k atk.

4. Sir Vincent

Sir Vincent The eternal student VIP Supporter

Leads:
    Shadow 200 ATK
    Get 2 Orlandu(maybe a friend unit), use Divine Ruination and see.

2 Landu 1 Olive can 1HKO Ifrit ELT.
    I don't think Yun can do the same, maybe 3 Yun can.

5. Parade

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dicelord
    Addendum: With the right TMRs. Too bad I won't get them before Ifrit ELT leaves T_T

6. Sir Vincent

Leads:
    Shadow 200 ATK
    The only big unit is Olive, Orlandu is ok with DW and holy weapons (Durandal, Holy Lance, Exca, etc.) . My Olive takes out 2/3 Ifrit HP in ELT after ending a 27 hits chain from 2 Orlandus.

Gardener likes this.
  7. Parade

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Dicelord
    Y'know, I've noticed that against Ifrit, and ONLY Ifrit, I am able to get my Divine Ruinations to chain together like that. However, whenever I fight anybody else, it always ends up being two 10-12 chains.

Any timing tips for me, Sir? Should there be a slight pause inbetween tapping the two Orlandeaus? Until now I've been tapping one and then the other as fast as I can.

8. Sir Vincent

Leads:
    Shadow 200 ATK
    If you are using an emulator, speed it up. There's a delay when using emulator such as Nox/Memu. You can't really chain 27 hits using emulator at the moment, unless you speed up the running speed of emulator.

If you're using phone, well, tap quicker!

9. Lionhear

Lionhear Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Leader Noctis 763 atk dual wield
    I asked same thing
    [​IMG]

10. Vash426

Vash426 VIP VIP Supporter

I am using an emulator because I run my two accounts at once. That way there is no logging out and back in and taking twice as long to do anything. Just get in once and click on each screen to run the game. I noticed a difference in speeds when I was originally using Oboi's 100% evade/150% fire resistant Lightning to just slow auto fight my way through elite because I was lacking some of the gear and didn't have a few of the necessary units leveled to build the team to go with the buff/element resistant long fight. And at the time I lacked sufficient chainers to one shot the boss so waiting for Oboi was my only option. Now using similar teams and the same friend unit my main account would still finish way faster than my alt. So I changed the running speed to match my main because this showed me there was a difference.
    My main was running at 1024 speed with 2 cpu while my alt was running on 1 cpu and at 700 something speed. Once I matched it both were finish about the same time. So if you up your speed to 1024 and 2 cpu it actually runs rather fast and at the same if not faster than when I ran it on portable devices. If you switch to this you will not have a lag in chaining anymore. If anything it runs rather well this way. I just got done doing a fight and using my alt account with its two Orlandeaus I did a 40 chain. Now that is over kill but still fun to watch. There was no lag and as I was using all bonus units for max farming of the red orbs I was using a friends unit too. So 3 Orlandeaus netted that but still even two could get some impressive numbers. That run with the chocobos got me like 7k or 9k orbs too. :) In less than two days I already got both swords and 100 Metal Gigantuars which I used to max out both my Orlandeaus when I got them. So by the end of the event I will likely have all mogs, tickets, materia, 6* mats, etc. I mean two days and I already spent around 80k in red orbs. :)