1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

PG Lasswell

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by jnTracks, Feb 13, 2018.

1. jnTracks

jnTracks Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    PG Lasswell popped out of my 1/2 price pull today.

I have the pots to max him right now.
    I don't have Cloud or any other TDH gear.
    I have Cupid Artemios from last year who I guess just became a solid finisher, but needs TDH, right?
    The only other respectable finisher I think I have is DKC, who has proved to be so niche that I have hardly used him.

So I'm thinking this guy is worth my pots, right? DW build is all I can really pull off right now and that's when he's best so.

Go for it? Pot him up?

2. LawsOfWoo

LawsOfWoo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fryevia/Reberta/Ace
    He is a very strong finisher, and quite easy to build up effectively. He can make good use out of the story unit gear and his innate dual wield. One thing to note however, is that he is best built with a maxed LB, as it not only increases the damage of his LB, but unlocks his big finishers for 5 turns instead of the 1-2 turns with other abilities. If you find yourself really wanting/needing a finisher, he is a fine choice. However, finishers still aren't a necessity.

3. Talien

Talien Did not get Rayjacked VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tilith, event characters
    I also got him on a daily and was wondering what I could do with him aside from expeditions and maybe arena. Still haven't come up with any other ideas and haven't bothered even leveling him, though I'll probably do that next time cactaur dunes shows up.

4. Synsilliusarian

Synsilliusarian Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL Reberta, JP Lenneth
    I think I pulled him on a daily too (or maybe on one of the free pulls right after New Year)
    I like Lassie (as a character) and this version is quite powerful so I'm kinda forcing myself to use him. I don't really do trials (yet) anyway and he's more than good enough for regular event content. Using the same units for months can be tiring so I think it's good to diversify a bit every now and again

5. Feyris

Feyris Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    632 004 593
    Japan ID:
    299 271 720
    Leads:
    Orlandu // Onion
    75//55
    Pig Lasswell is a finisher

We don’t use finishers

Let him be the pig he is and be glad your bench is hot

6. The gang

The gang Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    2B1096atk and 990mag christine
    If i got him i will pot him immediately i love lasswell as a character and i love finishers and he is the second best 7*chainer in altema rankings

7. Kiramon

Kiramon Well-Known Member

Wish your dailies were Cyans like mine

8. jnTracks

jnTracks Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    108 864 324
    Most of them are.