1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Please help with team

Discussion in 'General' started by Deadgoat, Jan 13, 2021 at 10:08 AM.

Tags:
  1. Deadgoat

Deadgoat New Member

Hello i was wonder if some one might help with my team who do i use.
    For neo i got 2x onion knight,locke
    7* orlandeau,Cloud,Hyoh M.s.nichol,Sieghard,Malp Mmxon,Lighting,Wilhelm,Bash,H.t. lid,Regina,Chow
    5*2x wodg,elfreeda,roy kurasamu,jecht,gilamesh,queen,tidus, jecht,gladiuos,jiraiya,3x p.g. lasswell,h.t. lid,sephiroth,a.rain, squall,2x ignis,Vincent, elephim,machina,akstar,s fina& lid,2x yuffie,king edgar of figaro, kimono ayako, radiant lighting, neverending hope,2 sol,m.w terra,regis,m.i lasswell,f.w physalis,tifa,serah, bb rem,sofv,kryla,ellesperis,beryl,a. Fryevia,Freesia, star,and doctor aidan oh and angel of death kuja. I have 14 uoc so what should i get threw that to sorry for all the list some of it isnt worth mentioning but i wanted you guyd to know more about what i got. If you all can help me that would be awesome

2. MikePro

MikePro Elly la besto waifu Spooky VIP

Focus on neo onion +1, great unit for someone with limited options.
    He is your main DD and breaker but if you have hard time with rotation you can always use neo locke as breaker and neo onion for damage only.

Sieg, chow, basch for tanks and get ignis to 7* he is still a nice support.
    For healer you can use doctor aiden 6* for the immunity buffs, if you feel that you need more healing grab his 7* form with 8 uoc.

M!to, Wdiggums and TheKillingJoke like this.
  3. Deadgoat

Deadgoat New Member

Should i go for clouds neo im like 10 frags offi left for seven months so hyoh and malp and those old units are they out of date.

4. AQMystic

AQMystic "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Hyoh and Malp are way outdated compared to NV Onion Knight and NV Locke, so dont bother with them, for Malp her STMR is the only thing left useful from her

Wdiggums likes this.
  5. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Keep both nv onions for awhile for trials etc that allow you to use more than one unit, Locke has his merits. Mm xon very useful for when you get a strong finisher to cap as he chains with about anything not to mention buff stealing and spreading. Tanks as said etc. but tbh there aren’t many trials you’ll face for awhile that 2 ok nv won’t smash unless it’s one you can’t do any damage or damage stops at a threshold. Cheers!

6. Zilla731

Zilla731 Her Royal Highness THE Princess Anistasia Valkyrie Æsir Spooky Chocobro VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL
    I agree with getting Doc Aiden to 7*. well worth it.

7. Polka!

Polka! Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Yea, dont fuse or fragment onion knights- just use both as dupe chainer and you’ll be able to get a lot of the chamber stmr level equipments. Make sure to play daily fragment challenge to get free nv fragments for your nvb units.
    I personally wouldn’t use 8 UoCs for a 7* unit as your 8/14 UoCs are a lot more precious than 8 are to me, as you are in the early stages of the game. Utilize add me request part of this forum to get friends with tanks and supports like faisy.

Add me if you want I can make room on my FL, got Sora terra ibara riku and faisy all at ex+2. ID polka! 687 827 137
    Message me if you did some research and know what meta unit you need to clear a specific trial. I’ll help as much as I can

8. Deadgoat

Deadgoat New Member

Thanks so much yea ill add you everything has change so much. Unbelievable lol.

9. Deadgoat

Deadgoat New Member

Thank you all so much for taking your guys time to help me